Thread: Replacement for DangerDen Dreamflex tubing?

Xtreme Member

Replacement for DangerDen Dreamflex tubing?

Hi guys. What's the best replacement for dreamflex tubing, or does anyone else make it under a different label? For instance Primochill's "primoflex" tubing looks (and sounds) pretty similar...

The dreamflex tubing was the best stuff I've ever used, the evap rate is so low that the system could last well past five years with a small reservoir installed. It doesn't kink, seals excellent, and hasn't hardened or discolored in the time that I've been using it. My only regret was watercooling so long before I found the light... or not stockpiling it had I known how well it would hold up.

But alas with DD gone I will need a replacement supply for future use. Given the pricing on quality tubing I don't want to buy a ton of random small samples, is the dreamflex stuff out there under a different brand? Or has anyone personally used Dreamflex tubing and knows of something equivalent to suggest?
    Core i7 4790k
    ASUS Z97 Pro
    Kingston 1600MHz 32GB
    EVGA Titan Black (RIP)
    ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB
    Apogee XT + MCP655 & Thermochill Triple 140mm Radiator
    Corsair AX1200 PSU | Cooler Master HAF-X | Windows 10

primoflex is really nice, i have some that has to be getting close to 10 years old and i was using it until i went casual and got an h220x. when my pump died.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Member
    I've been informed ModMytoys sells the dreamflex tubing DangerDen used. Given they both were sold in 9.8 feet / 3 meter rolls it does appear to be the same stuff.
    Core i7 4790k
    ASUS Z97 Pro
    Kingston 1600MHz 32GB
    EVGA Titan Black (RIP)
    ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB
    Apogee XT + MCP655 & Thermochill Triple 140mm Radiator
    Corsair AX1200 PSU | Cooler Master HAF-X | Windows 10