https://www.techpowerup.com/229239/m...erboard-family

MSI showcases the future of PC gaming technology with an award-winning selection based on the latest Intel 7th gen platform. Over 30 models in 4 segments will be shown during CES 2017, including CES Innovation Honoree Z270 GAMING M7. The next generation MSI GAMING motherboards are once again packed with unique features such as M.2 Shield to protect against thermal throttling on super-fast M.2 SSDs and VR Boost to deliver a lag-free VR experience with lower latency and less chance of motion sickness. These features help gamers to enjoy more immersive games with better quality than ever.

The MSI ENTHUSIAST GAMING motherboards usher in a new era of gaming. With a unique look and feel, packed with more exclusive gaming features than ever, these GAMING motherboards are sure to offer you the best possible experience in games. One of the most powerful ENTHUSIAST GAMING models, the Z270 GAMING M7, is an incredibly versatile and complete foundation for a high-end gaming system. Features such as Audio Boost 4 PRO and Nahimic 2 provide gamers two sets of audio modules with isolated circuits for a pure sound experience to deliver the competitive edge on the battlefield.
Lineup
ENTHUSIAST GAMING
  • Z270 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
  • Z270 MPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
  • Z270 GAMING M7
  • Z270 GAMING M5
  • Z270 GAMING M3
  • H270 GAMING M3
  • B250 GAMING M3

PERFORMANCE GAMING
  • Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON
  • H270 GAMING PRO CARBON