https://www.techpowerup.com/227913/n...orce-1-chassis

Introducing the CoolForce 1. Next week, in addition to the recently introduced CoolForce 2 Rev. B, the second model of our CoolForce case series, the new CoolForce 1, will become available in Europe. The CoolForce 1 features a spacious interior that offers unexpectedly much space for high-end hardware and water cooling systems, despite relatively compact dimensions.

Many of the improvements we implemented due to customer feedback have been included in the new CoolForce 1 as well. For example, the case also features a split front design with a separate I/O panel to ensure that the dust filter and the front fan can be accessed without much effort. The I/O-panel is the same as that of the CoolForce 2 Rev. B, featuring a True USB 3.1 Type C, two USB 3.0, as well as HD audio connectors and a 3-step fan control. The LED On/Off button for the two pre-installed Rigid LED bars in the front is located in the I/O-panel, as well as the Power- and Reset-Button.
The CoolForce 1 offers space for CPU coolers with a height of up to 160 mm. VGA cards with a length of up to 285 mm can be installed, when the HDD-sleds are all used. By removing one or more HDD-sleds, cards of up to 425 mm in length can be mounted. For the installation of a multi-GPU system, seven PCI expansion slots are available.

The CoolForce 1 will be available in stores from next week, you can place your order now, for example with our German distributor PC-Cooling. The MSRP is 82.99?, including 19%VAT.

Due to the currently extremely unfavorable development of the dollar-euro exchange rate, we unfortunately see ourselves forced to increase the MSRP of the CoolForce 2 Rev. B from 84.99 Euro to 89.99 Euro We expressly regret this and thank you in advance for your understanding.