http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ace...lay,32601.html

The Acer Swift series is aimed at consumers seeking a slim, portable laptop, and its members--the Swift 7, Swift 5 and Swift 3--will all feature 7th generation Intel (Kaby Lake) processors.

Acer crammed a 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor into the Swift 7 line and claimed it to be the world?s first sub-1 cm laptop. The Swift 7 measures 0.39 inches and only weighs only 2.48lbs. The Swift 7?s unibody design will be available in a black and gold-toned finish, and the 13.3-inch display is constructed with Corning Gorilla Glass.

It's tempting to think that the "Core i5" Kaby Lake chip in the Swift 7 will make for impressive performance, but the reality is that because Intel removed the "Core m" branding from some of its CPUs with this tock, it's completely unclear which Core i5 processor is in this or any notebook without a specific SKU, which Acer has thus far not provided. (You can see the full list of Kaby Lake SKUs in our review.)
No less noteworthy, in any case, are the Swift 5 and Swift 3. The Swift 5, while not as thin as the Swift 7, can be configured with up to a 7th generation Intel "Core i7" (Kaby Lake) processor. The Swift 3 line will be available in both Skylake and Kaby Lake models. The Swift 5 will be 0.57 inches thick and 3lbs, whereas the Swift 3 is slightly larger at 0.7 inches and 3.3lbs.

Finally, the Swift 1 targets the budget laptop market, offering Intel Pentium and Celeron models and up to 12 hours of battery life. Acer didn't specify which generation of Intel processors these would be, but because Intel hasn't announced any Pentium or Celeron Kaby Lake SKUs, we're assuming these are Skylake chips. It measures 0.7 inches thick and weighs 3.5lbs. The specs illustrate the Swift 1 as a no-nonsense, budget system packed with only the essentials, making it ideal for students.

The Swift 7 and Swift 3 will be available in North America in October; the Swift 5 and Swift 1 will arrive later in November.