Thread: corsair slider rma problem

corsair slider rma problem

My flash drive stopped working without pressing on one side so i rmaed. Now after corsair lost it for a month they are saying that i sent in a 32GB when i sent in a 128GB. Is there anyone here who can help?
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Addict
    You know I'm not a rep...
    But my advice was to take a pic... ^^

It didn't help me vs newegg, but still.
    The only thing I can think of is hope a rep actually shows up.... (you never know these days).
    And um, post the rma #, the actual model # of the stick you sent in, and the actual dates of the emails or whatever if you have them.

Sometimes you just have to accept the loss, if you look at it this way, at least you're getting something back, maybe, might not be the correct item but still.
    And that it wasn't something that cost like $400 or something.

I understand corsair has a better rep then say for ex. newegg, so maybe you can get this fixed.
    But otherwise, be prepared to buy another stick if you need something over 32gb ^^ (speeds might be an issue too if they send you something diff).

Good luck to ya .
    Here's hoping at least a corsair rep stops by and says anything.

they actually just lost it in their reception area and got it replaced. i just got a new one back.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi