Thread: Unable to Contact WCG Team Captain - [XC] Oj101

Xtreme X.I.P.

Unable to Contact WCG Team Captain - [XC] Oj101

Hello folks,

I have been trying to contact Oj101, our WCG team captain, over the last 5 days with no success. I have PMed him from both the new and old XS Team websites as well as emailed him through the Team Captain?s link provided on the official XS WCG Team website page. All of these contact attempts have yielded no replies.

Review of Oj?s posts at both old & new XS Team websites reveal that his latest posts were 8-12 2016 on the old site and 7-16-2016 on the new website,

I know that Oj has had a rough go with his past business venture which has forced him to significantly lessen his visibility and participation to the leadership, nurturing and development of our XS WCG Team.

Do any of you know if Oj is OK?

Do any of you know of an alternative way to contact him?

Royal Administrator
    Hope he is ok.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I still have not received a reply from Oj101. Time Has unfortunately come for us to consider selecting a new XS WCG Team Captain.

Our Team requires active leadership to initiate our annual MM Memorial Crunching Marathon & we need our XS WCG Team Captain to enter our XS WCG Team in the forthcoming 12th WCG Anniversary Challenge competition held by SETI.GE from the 16-22 November 2016. It is unfortunately not readily feasible to post all thread inputs to both the old and new Xtreme Systems Team sites.

For the latest information about the nomination process & election of a new XS WCG Team Captain to replace Oj101, please go to: https://xtremesystemsteam.org/index....ic,2611.0.html

For Information regarding the 2016 MM Memorial Crunching Week and our participation in the 2016 WCG 12th Anniversary Challenge , please go to : https://xtremesystemsteam.org/index....ic,1409.0.html
    Last edited by jeanguy2; 09-21-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Good news XS Members,

Our WCG Team Captain & his family are doing well. [XC]Oj101 has responded to our search queries.

See this link for his latest replies: https://xtremesystemsteam.org/index....7.html#msg5737

Xtremely Retired OC'er
    MY cap is MR.Sierra. But whos willing to do jub, then jub is done

Xtreme X.I.P.
    To read the latest info regarding the XS WCG Team Captaincy status go to this URL: https://xtremesystemsteam.org/index....1.html#msg7201

Here is my latest post to that thread:

Would you have a go at contact again please JG
    OC, I have emailed or PMed Jonathan via Overclock, the main WCG Captain email link and both XS WCG sites to have him login and administer the Challenge registration and his Captaincy status.

Hello Oj,

I hope that everything is fine with you and your family.

Can you please follow this URL to the "Unable to Contact WCG Team Captain - [XC] Oj101" at the XS Team Forum: https://xtremesystemsteam.org/index....g7348.html#new

read the latest posts and then take action as deemed pertinent.

I am sadden by the financial and health hardship your family and you are undergoing, Our XS Team, needs an XS WCG Team Captain that is readily available and able to have a daily presence on our websites to guide to motivate, guide and praise the members. Unfortunately, your present situation does not afford you the free time to do so. I regretfully suggest that you consider stepping down as XS WCG Team Captain to allow the election of a new XS Team Captain.

Best regards,
    Jean-Guy

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Just got the following PM from Jonathan:

Hi JG, I'm posting from my phone so this is going to be short.

My SR-2 and router died during a thunderstorm and I am now without a computer or affordable internet at home. You'll see that my rig stopped contributing points a little while ago -that's why

I tried loggin onto the team site but I can't seem to get the page to load from my phone.

I was looking forward to leading my team, but it seems life has decided I don't deserve a lucky break yet.

I'm left with no choice but to step down. I think SAM is the best candidate, please let me know if the team agrees.

Kind Regards,
    Jonathan
    Here is my reply to Jonathan:

Jonathan, sorry to hear that life has dealt you more hardship. I will post your captaincy step down reply on pertinent threads of XS WCG websites so that a new Team Captain can be chosen. Can you gain access to the XS Team page on the WCG website and vacate the XS WCG Team Captain so that the elected new XS WCG Team Captain can take over without the delay imposed by an absentee captaincy switch. Registration for the upcoming Thor Challenge and the WCG 12th Anniversary Challenge need to be done ASAP if our XS WCG Team is to participate. Any delays in switching captaincy could see us missing the registration deadlines.

Please let me know if and when you can vacate the Captaincy seat at the WCG site. I will then inform the new XS WCG Captain to go over to the WCG website and take over from you.

I wish you the very best and hope to see you back crunching with our XS WCG Team very soon.

Jean-Guy
    Sam, we are pressed for time to replace Jonathan, register for the Thor and WCG 12th Anniversary Challenges as well as focus our Team members participation for these two events. It is now time to run a quick version of the election poll we planned earlier on to elect our new XS WCG Captain.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Now Hear This...! Now Hear This...!

"All Hands On Deck, Our New XS WCG Captain, Stoneageman (SaM), has come aboard."

Xtremely Retired OC'er
    Ok, now we are more raady. Please let us know, via wcg so then we get ready to do more.