Thread: How to replace headphone connector ATH-A900TI headphones!?

Xtreme Guru

How to replace headphone connector ATH-A900TI headphones!?

hey guys the connector on the end has snapped 'my nephew'. Any idea which connector i need as i was told i need a 'trrs' ?, wouldn't a normal mini trs do the job or am i missing something?

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

go to your local music store and pay for them to replace the cable. you just need a normal stereo cable with 2 grounds, but you have to solder it in and i would not want to do that since it is a very small pad and not worth the risk. you may also want a short cable with a break away if they have to do the whole thing and not just replace the end.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    go to your local music store and pay for them to replace the cable. you just need a normal stereo cable with 2 grounds, but you have to solder it in and i would not want to do that since it is a very small pad and not worth the risk. you may also want a short cable with a break away if they have to do the whole thing and not just replace the end.
    Hey mate i ended up getting my dad to fix it, so far seems loud and working.. I want to purchase a new sound card that will maximise these headphones performance, im currently using the old X-FI forte 7.1 sound card. What would be a better sound card for audio/gaming then the Forte?

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?