Finally got off my rear-end and bought parts I need to continue the build I started over a year ago.

The build:
Asus Fomula Crosshair IV AM3 mobo
AMD Phenom II 1100T Hex-core (I could be convinced to go for an upgrade, mabye)
32GB memory
1x ATI 6970
2x ATI 6950s (unlocked to 6970 clocks)
Cooler Master HAF-XM
(haven't picked a PSU yet, open to suggestions)
I'm not over clocking. Silent operation is the goal, since I have to sleep in the same room as this thing. If I can get it as quiet or quieter than my Cooler Master EVO 212 with twin fans, with equal or better cooling, then awesome.

The cooling:
Swiftech MCR-320-QP 3x120mm radiator
3x 180rpm Gentle Typhoons in push
Phobya 200mm radiator
2x Cooler Master 200mm in push-pull
Swiftech MCP35X-PWM pump
XSPC Raystorm CPU block
3x Watercool Heatkiller GPU X? 69x0 water blocks
XSPC 5.25" bay reservior
(haven't decided on hose size or fittings yet, open to suggestions)

The intended setup is reservior -> pump -> MCR -> Phobya -> CPU -> GPUs. I'm wondering if I should perhaps reverse those last two, as the GPUs will be closer to the 200mm rad, which is mounted bottom front of the case. Such would make for less tubing, but the original way would have the CPU getting the cooler water first, if that matters.

The other thing I'm wondering is whether to go series or parallel on the video cards. Now, I've done my searching and read the other threads and found that the the temp difference between the two is marginal and not something that needs to be worried about. I'm wondering if a) I have enough radiator for the heat load presented, and b) if series vs parllel will be the difference between having sufficent pumping power or not. If the above setup is a little weak on rad power, I think I should prioritize pumping power & flow, so as to get as much dissipation as I can out of the radiators. Does the above setup sound sufficient, or should I go for more/upgraded pump(s)?

Any other input would be appreciated.