Thread: A hearty round of applause

Xtreme Cruncher

A hearty round of applause

There are several things that make Xtremesystems.org WCG team special.

One is it's history of heavy hitters. People who had the ambition, resources and skills to produce some incredible numbers in the daily and total RAC.

Second is some amazing machines and PC farms dedicated to WCG projects.

And the one that I appreciate the most. I do the daily Milestones now and I always see names that have been here long before me. People who never make the Pie Charts but put work units out everyday. For years. Steady, dedicated and the cornerstone of any distributed project.

You guys deserve a standing ovation and applause for it is you that can be depended on to see it through. To get the research done and the results in. Every day.

Here are a few things for you, the team member who has shown true dedication!

A tip of the hat:

A hearty round of applause:

RESPECT

And for the Facebook generation:

I encourage people to look through the Milestones thread and go to the stats page and look up some of those names. Then look at their profile here and see the join date. Impressive. Some of these people have millions of points in RAC doing 2k - 15k a day. Some people have been doing this 5-10 years.

(Keep in mind the Milstones thread and stats page are Boinc points. For WCG multiply by 7)

Last edited by PoppaGeek; 10-10-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Xtreme Legend
    for the win

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!