1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Vapochiller ineed software Hello

Vapochiller ineed software Hello

i did buy a vapochiller the first case it was one of the first models i got the heaters he told me to use this forums to ask for the software and get some links to use my vapochiller in a homebuilt water thank and electronics was not cheap.
    i have a asrock 980de3usb3 it sucks i think its my board i had a 990fx sabertooth it was blazing fast did turn my ram to 2400mhz i am thinking to use my am3 board and watercool it try to use my fx8150 to death and if it works i watercool chipset and use heaters cream inside socket scary i will build socket holder my self for am3 i need som help

software was found http://support.asetek.com/index.php?...pcid=5&nav=0,5
    hi,
    I uses an atx power supply and no you do not need to use 2 mother boards just the one in the case as for the power switch it goes to the reset header on the mother board. When I was using the system it was working on windows XP but it did work on windows 7 32bit not sure about 64bit as I never had windows 64bit. As for the software then I no longer have it as it was on the hard disk that was sold a year ago. What people are doing with them is cooling the water tank using a vapour chill to cool the water instead of the cpu and using a water cooled solution and having the chiller cool the water externally. But again I have to mention that this item is very technical and you are required to use your own electrical knowledge to set it up or design how you want it to work. Go on the vaporchill forums there is a large amount of knowledge there. Its going to take a few hours to set this up it took me weeks to get it right when I did it 6 years ago.

Kind Regards
    //\//\ ......
    i also want to use dosbox serial usb thing and have own psu for vapo

thank you is it possible to get Evap Clam Shells like this one http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...sulation-Guide for fm2 i stick to it if i dont use ddr4 i even witch to lga2011
    i know gand vgs got cnc machine i think i can order company to cut head off i also think i can buy frozencpu socket kit to mount head on vapo cut the plastic what you think
    if i cnc cut it autocad order cm etc can i insulate it if i dont have good socket holder to screws i put trough a hole. any flexible materials i can handshape? i think i can use window isolation but it will be under screws i was thinking to use a metal ring and bolt it to head on 2 sides use metal roll to put trough holes and twist my hand under to harden is and use that windows isolation around head should be cool to 30-40 minus 60c i also had this idea to use a mini itx board with an add2psu or a triple adapter to turn on computer turn on other psu turn on mini itx like intel little falls or a via with a serial connector to it and it boot to dos vapochill with a vga to hdmi adapter to adjust vapo or like backup board dos can go to all masstorage ahci driverless and run app to serialport i think it work i do not have floppyimage cd
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Give me a few minutes, I got a manual.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    Give me a few minutes, I got a manual.
    vapochiller control panel
    hello you i got vapo coming and manual inside it. i am missing software for it can you give melink for dos one windows one . thank you http://support.asetek.com/index.php?...pcid=5&nav=0,5
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 04:51 PM.

-150c Club Member
    I'm not sure what you are looking for. English may not be your first language but please try and formulate your ideas a bit better.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Administrator
    I think he is looking for Vapochill software.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Is what you're looking for in this group of downloads?

http://support.asetek.com/index.php?...pcid=5&nav=0,5
    In memory of Gracie, my sweet, sweet wife and mother of my children. Darling, we will miss you dearly. May you rest in peace (born to this world on March 30, 1976; went to her Heavenly Father on Good Friday, April 22, 2011).

http://animoto.com/play/E0wFhd6tN0nA...ent=challenger

Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Reefa_Madness View Post
    Is what you're looking for in this group of downloads?

http://support.asetek.com/index.php?...pcid=5&nav=0,5
    thank thank you is it possible to get Evap Clam Shells like this one http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...sulation-Guide for fm2 i stick to it if i dont use ddr4 i even witch to lga2011
    i know gand vgs got cnc machine i think i can order company to cut head off i also think i can buy frozencpu socket kit to mount head on vapo cut the plastic what you think
    if i cnc cut it autocad order cm etc can i insulate it if i dont have good socket holder to screws i put trough a hole. any flexible materials i can handshape? i think i can use window isolation but it will be under screwsi think i can use window isolation but it will be under screws i was thinking to use a metal ring and bolt it to head on 2 sides use metal roll to put trough holes and twist my hand under to harden is and use that windows isolation around head should be cool to 30-40 minus 60c i also had this idea to use a mini itx board with an add2psu or a triple adapter to turn on computer turn on other psu turn on mini itx like intel little falls or a via with a serial connector to it and it boot to dos vapochill with a vga to hdmi adapter to adjust vapo or like backup board dos can go to all masstorage ahci driverless and run app to serialport i think it work i do not have floppyimage cd
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Gone with the wind.
    Last edited by Reefa_Madness; 10-03-2014 at 02:38 PM.
    In memory of Gracie, my sweet, sweet wife and mother of my children. Darling, we will miss you dearly. May you rest in peace (born to this world on March 30, 1976; went to her Heavenly Father on Good Friday, April 22, 2011).

Heat

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefa_Madness View Post
    Glad that the link provided you with what you needed. And thanks for the offer sent via PM but there is no need. I just passed along info that someone else had located.

With respect to your other questions, I have zero hands-on experience with these units so someone else will have to answer those questions for you.

Good luck with your project.
    Thanks for helping him out !

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Thanks for helping him out !
    . And thanks for the offer sent via PM but there is no need.
    With respect to your other questions, I have zero hands-on experience with these units so someone else will have to answer those questions for you.

dont tell what i pm others i did not ask you please remove admin it or delete whole http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...software-Hello thread you admin to tell private message its against the rules too offer public you pm afterwards that i should not give him money for software wtf because he tells you i wanted to get cash for download link
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 06:28 PM.

-150c Club Member
    ....am I missing something here? I don't understand what he's saying at all.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Administrator
    What ?

Look, I said that the forums are not a place to solicit others for parts. We have a section for that called Wanted Items. You did post in several sections today about this.

What I ment by my comment is to PM the person about any deals that you want to do, but do not do that in the forums.

I also said its no big deal, just take that to note what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    What ?

Look, I said that the forums are not a place to solicit others for parts. We have a section for that called Wanted Items. You did post in several sections today about this.
    What I ment by my comment is to PM the person about any deals that you want to do, but do not do that in the forums.

I also said its no big deal, just take that to note what I said.
    edit remove Originally Posted by Buckeye aboutmy pm to Reefa_Madness i find itoffensive i pm in private section message and i editremove Originally Posted by Buckeye and bumb thread
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Administrator
    It's ok man, there is nothing wrong. Just calm down.

i understand i looked in first subforum
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-02-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    My apologies if I offended you, however, please read my post again...I did not say what had been offered and I still haven't. I specifically was "general" in my post because it was related to a PM.

I posted in this thread in order to be able to communicate with you as my inbox had 500 messages after receiving yours and that is my max. I simply could not reply without deleting messages and I have kept the ones that I have for a reason.

Edit:
    Well, actually, you can't read MY post, as I have edited it out, but you can read it in your own post, since you copied it.

I'm done here.
    Last edited by Reefa_Madness; 10-03-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Heat

its booting and it goes to 32 31.5 minus very silent cool i now make new thread soon after mounting drilling i i will use pcp paint and insulation all season foam
    Last edited by rebaygsda; 10-30-2014 at 01:05 PM.