Thread: All good things come to those who wait! It is here!

Threaded View

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    The timing of these has sucked.
    waited and waited and then sick when they came.
    Heart giving me issues but the DR's not quite sure what.
    In the past 10 days I got so weak and had the symptoms of another heart attack but they can find no "markers" in the blood of one happening.
    A week ago Monday I got so weak I laid down on my hallway floor because it was smarter than collapsing and falling down.
    Then called 911, got an ambulance to take me to hospital as I was too weak to drive.
    9.5 hours in the ER for nothing.
    Then DR Weds, then cardiologist Thursday, then again, Monday I go for a 4 hour nuclear echocardiogram so they can REALLY see what is going on.
    Add to this not sleeping and you get the picture.
    Now I started this process last May 7, was supposed to have all the parts in late July, August latest but because of chipset issues and memory issues this was delayed.
    Add in that the board I wanted was the one that would overclock and that is the last one they validated and believe it or not I have THE one X10DAX board that even exists from what I am told.
    All the others are the nonoverclockable but same appearing X10DAi's.
    Now I have all the parts and trying to just dig up the damned energy to assemble it and fire this bastage up.
    Patience my friends. I want to see it up as much as you do but as that old line went "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
    Last edited by Movieman; 10-25-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.