Thread: 10th Birthday Challenge/SC Week !!

Xtreme Legend

10th Birthday Challenge/SC Week !!

I am a bit of an optimist so I am thinking that even with waiting the required month for sierra bound to respond to WCG about the change of team leader we should be able to join in with this.

Reading about the sub-challenges it occurred to me that we could consider setting up our rigs to work on particular projects in order to "balance" the load and give ourselves a chance of a clean sweep

I have enough ram to run 48 cores on CEP for example and I want to keep my FAHV rig on just that project which would allow me to run the other 32 cores on MCM.... are you getting the picture?

Having planned past assaults on Badges for folks here I wonder if you guys think this might be a plan worth some further thought?

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    So, I've found that even in you have enough RAM for multiple CEP units, since they're doing it by points, you might not want to do that unless you have a SSD RAID or a RAM Disk...?

I know my performance starts dropping when I go above 1 on a HDD regardless of how much RAM I have. SSDs idk - only have one and this systems doesn't have enough RAM to handle more than 2 concurrently without slowing way down... so might be able to handle more, but I doubt 48!

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???