Thread: Are you offended? - What cancer looks like.

Xtreme Cruncher

Are you offended? - What cancer looks like.

Seems like today everyone is offended about something. With the internet everyone is connected and pushing their politics, their religion, their biases, prejudices and opinions. And everyone is getting offended. I get offended. And I often get upset over the offensive picture or words. But I no longer stay upset. I shrug off the emotional reaction of being upset. Because it is a waste of energy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if I do not like it. And they should have the right to express it. Even if I do not like it.

And OMG how the media likes to go on and on over how offensive something is. OMG something has to be done. Someone fired, someone jailed someone has to be punished! We need new laws! All that noise, all that outrage, all that energy.

I have an idea. I am offended by something that I intended to be upset about until the day I die. It is cancer. Specifically children with cancer. I want it outlawed. I want it banished, fired, punished, excommunicated. I am sick of seeing the pain and suffering of the kids, their parents. I have seen it personally. It is devastating to the sufferer and the family.

Lets gather all the pendants, experts, paid consultants, media personalities, talk show hosts and outraged citizenry and be outraged and offended by children with cancer.

Get offended. Now!

World Community Grid

Mapping Cancer Markers
    Last edited by PoppaGeek; 09-27-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Xtreme Legend
    I will try to disseminate this whole post

Linking to this page

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    As I promised in the title:

What cancer looks like

Xtreme Cruncher
    2014 Zurich Charity Cup

My point went to St. Judes Children's Hospital but the other 5 charity are good ones too. You can play an online golf game or just assign your point.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaGeek View Post
    This is awesome. Way to go Bengals!

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???