Thread: NVIDIA'sMOD24 . . . .sign up to watch

I am Xtreme

NVIDIA'sMOD24 . . . .sign up to watch

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/mod24

On September 18th we?re kicking-off an unprecedented, worldwide 24-hour celebration of PC gaming, and we?ll be streaming the event live in its entirety. Dubbed GAME24, this international event will encompass all aspects of PC gaming and hardware, and will feature exclusive announcements, reveals, giveaways, eSports tournaments, and much, much more.

Within the world of hardware, modding is a vital and popular activity, marrying creativity, customization, overclocking, and innovative ideas that can influence the mainstream. To honor the importance of modding to PC culture we have dedicated one channel of GAME24 to Mod24, the world?s first 24-hour livestreamed system building and modding competition, in which teams will compete by building one-of-a-kind, high powered gaming PCs.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

I am Xtreme
    Team Kill Ninja
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Guru
    vanilla ice?

Xtreme Addict
    Stroke that beard....
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

Xtreme Member
    Gaming/Rendering rig:
    eVGA X58 Tri-SLI
    Intel i7-970 w/ Corsair H100
    24gigs Corsair 2000s
    eVGA GTX580 3GB
    Too many HDD's
    LG Blu-ray player
    Corsair hx1050 psu
    Corsair 800D case