Thread: Thinking of getting a Caselabs SMH10 or SMA8.

Xtreme Member

Exclamation Thinking of getting a Caselabs SMH10 or SMA8.

Hello everyone, it's been quite awhile since I've built a system, but this time I'm going to go all out on both hardware and case/watercooling system.

I'm looking at caselabs SMH10 or SMA8, they're hefty and will cost around 600$ when I get everything, my question is what accessories will I need with these for things like hard drive mounting, radiator and reservoir mounting, and cable management?

I'm thinking of getting reverse ATX layout, I like having things viewed from that side, not sure why, not sure if it's a good idea. I need to know a little more about the case, such as mounting of two radiators with a PSU in the bottom (what sizes are possible, how is air flow), as I'd prefer the top be a vent, as heat rises, all the air at the top of the case (under my desk) will be warm anyway so I don't think I'd want a radiator up top.

Going to wait until January before I actually get the hardware (in hopes of a DDR4 price drop), but going for a 5960X w/ 32GB RAM and still not sure what videocard to get.... All will be watercooled like my current (seven year old) computer.

Xtreme Member
    God the SMA8, will update with build log eventually when I get the other stuff here soon.

Xtreme Member

This place is dead, maybe a picture will liven it up