been a long time since last time I lurked here

so I need some help here, it's about motherboards, which brand is the most reliable these days? I'm planning to build a haswell-e platform but still cannot decide which motherboard to use... my choice is more limited to asus, msi, gigabyte and asrock as evga is not available in my country...

past few years I've been using asrock motherboards (z77 extreme4) but the RAM slots are dying and I found out that they generally blasted on the internet for cheapen out the components in order to lower the price -ha, so that's why- so I'm not so sure if I want to use asrock anymore; is this still true with the latest gen of motherboards?

what about asus, gigabyte and msi then? which is the most reliable? what are their general differences? right now I'm leaning toward MSI X99S Mpower though, but ASUS haven't revealed any of their Rampage series... it's not that I'm strictly overclocker though I'm just a gamer who have been overclocking my pc since athlon xp days; so it may also be my question as to choose between gaming and overclocking boards? what usually be the differences?

and is it true that Killer LAN usually put with these so called gaming boards are less reliable and perform worse than intel's? if that's true then I'd like to stay away from those gaming boards...

thank you for answering