Thread: Please post your Lian LI D-600 Liquid Builds

Xtreme Guru

Please post your Lian LI D-600 Liquid Builds

hey guys currently in the process of building a watercooling loop, just havent really thought through much of the build, just want some pics and ideas before i purchase the rad space etc for what i want. Bit irrelevant but does anyone know of any custom sleeve jobs? I have all the mdpc-x sleeving just can't sleeve if my life depended on it

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

I am Xtreme
    I haven't ever seen anyone use these cases. So I doubt you will get many people posting their builds.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money on custom sleeving if you are unwilling to do them yourself. It is easy work but very time consuming. There are a few companies that do sell cables though. Ensourced Cables, Lutro0, ModDIY are a few. Expect to pay a couple hundred for a full set.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
    I haven't ever seen anyone use these cases. So I doubt you will get many people posting their builds.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money on custom sleeving if you are unwilling to do them yourself. It is easy work but very time consuming. There are a few companies that do sell cables though. Ensourced Cables, Lutro0, ModDIY are a few. Expect to pay a couple hundred for a full set.
    Thanks heaps, I've been watching lutr0 videos and the custom cabling seems okay, im just confused though, do the cables have to match the exact same as the 24 pin default corsair cable ? Or can i make my cables and just put the first cable into the first whole and end of it into the first hole too?

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny87au View Post
    Thanks heaps, I've been watching lutr0 videos and the custom cabling seems okay, im just confused though, do the cables have to match the exact same as the 24 pin default corsair cable ? Or can i make my cables and just put the first cable into the first whole and end of it into the first hole too?
    Well no. They can be straightened out to a degree but not how you think/want. A red cable on the PSU end can go to any place where there is a red cable on the motherboard end. Same w/ the other colours. Some power supples (Silverstone) use cables that are 1:1. Meaning pin 1 on the PSU end goes in to pin one on the motherboard end. Pin 2 goes to pin 2 and so on.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
    Well no. They can be straightened out to a degree but not how you think/want. A red cable on the PSU end can go to any place where there is a red cable on the motherboard end. Same w/ the other colours. Some power supples (Silverstone) use cables that are 1:1. Meaning pin 1 on the PSU end goes in to pin one on the motherboard end. Pin 2 goes to pin 2 and so on.
    So if i buy my cables, crimp them and sleeve them myself i can just put them into slot 1 then other end into slot 1 ? Cause all lutro videos they are all straight and don't over lap meaning his first cable goes straight into socket 1, then second into second socket etc ?

Xtreme Guru
    Quick question, the D600 can i fit a 360mm Rad in the front instead of the 140mm x 3 fans ?? If not how I'm unsure how my loop would run as i can fit a 240 up top, and a 420 on the other side of the case?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny87au View Post
    So if i buy my cables, crimp them and sleeve them myself i can just put them into slot 1 then other end into slot 1 ? Cause all lutro videos they are all straight and don't over lap meaning his first cable goes straight into socket 1, then second into second socket etc ?
    In the Lutro0 videos he is making extensions. PSU cables can't be completely straight and flat.