Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Plus One - The 2014 Flagship killer

Xtreme Member
    i think it's Google that's pushing the industry to put all app inside the phones storage then there's USBTG which you can now buy that has both plugs on both ends. I'm not sure if ever recovery does see USBTG as the same as the standard microSD that we use for storage.

anyways a few of those 1+1 is being sold online here in HK

Xtreme Addict
    Seems that no one saw my invite... It still has to be redeemed
    TRUE Lapped - Intel Core i7 2600k 4,7Ghz - ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - Nvidia GTX 1080 FE - 16Gb Crucial 2133 Mhz CL9 1,51v - Crucial M4 256Gb - Crucial MX300 1050Gb - Corsair AX850 - Fractal Define R3

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubZero.it View Post

Crap, I missed it Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Asus Z87 Deluxe, 4770K,Noctua NH-D14, Crucial 16 GB DDR3-1600, Geforce Titan, ASUS DRW-24B3ST, Crucial M500 960GB, Crucial M4 256GB, 3 X Seagate 4TB, Lamptron FC5 V2 Fancontroller, Noctua Casefans, Antec P183 Black, Asus Essence STX, Corsair AX860i, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Logitech Illuminated Keyboard, Win7 Home Pro 64 bit + Win 8.1 Home 64 bit Dual boot, ASUS VG278H

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SubZero.it View Post
    I saw it yesterday a couple hours after you posted it (before this post) and it said it was claimed already.
    Smile

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstru View Post
    The chinese version comes with ColorOS (the OS from OPPO) and the international version comes with CyanogenMod 11s pre-installed from the factory.

Regarding microSD, I have found during a lot of tests and phones that I have used that 32GB is more then enough for most people, and the 64GB version (the black one is 64GB, the white one is 16GB)of One Plus One should have more then enough memory for every user. Need even more than that? Tere you go, OTG USB for phones...
    LOL it's not about the GB size.
    It's the fact I can remove all my data, pictures, videos etc when the phone dies.
    If you don't have any kind of external memory on your phone, you just lose everything when the phone passes away.

Champion
    You should back up the data on your phone once in a while anyway. I had more microSD cards dying on me then smartphones... Or you can also keep your sensitive data on an OTG device. In the case of One Plus One the price difference between the 16GB version and the 64GB is very convenient, but if you want to use an HTC/LG/Nexus/etc you can use a device like ADATA UD320 OTG withour any issues.

I just wrote that review today and there is a lot of useful info regarding OTH and stuff like that in there so you can take a look if you have a smartphone without microSD and you don't use cloud services. 32GB for 25 USD sounds like a deal to me
    Weissbier - breakfast of champions

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstru View Post
    You should back up the data on your phone once in a while anyway. I had more microSD cards dying on me then smartphones... Or you can also keep your sensitive data on an OTG device. In the case of One Plus One the price difference between the 16GB version and the 64GB is very convenient, but if you want to use an HTC/LG/Nexus/etc you can use a device like ADATA UD320 OTG withour any issues.

I just wrote that review today and there is a lot of useful info regarding OTH and stuff like that in there so you can take a look if you have a smartphone without microSD and you don't use cloud services. 32GB for 25 USD sounds like a deal to me
    Yeah for me too. In fact I took the 64gb model
    TRUE Lapped - Intel Core i7 2600k 4,7Ghz - ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - Nvidia GTX 1080 FE - 16Gb Crucial 2133 Mhz CL9 1,51v - Crucial M4 256Gb - Crucial MX300 1050Gb - Corsair AX850 - Fractal Define R3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12