Today I am going to do a quick overview of the Bitfenix Ronin Case and the Spectre LED and Spectre Pro. I had the opportunity to go through their site and pick any case I wanted, I wanted something with a window, but that wasn't too big, would support an AIO water cooler, and perhaps even a custom built loop. I decided on the Ronin because I didn't want a case that screams or is too loud for the room with crazy lights, I wanted something simple yet kind of elegant.

It comes in a pretty big box.

The case is very well protected, it made the trip from Taiwan to my Atlanta undamaged.

Its an elegant case, it has some rubberized surfaces as well which give it a nice texture.

The front is simple, I also didn't want mesh 5.25" inserts.

One thing I really like about this case is the ability to totally remove all the panels including the front and top.

Back

Side

Top has good ventilation.

When you remove the top panel you can see places for fans as well as room for a radiator.

Bottom with the dust collector.

The dust collector is magnetic which is pretty convenient. There is also an included dust cover for fan in the back of the case.

The legs are sturdy.

Case opened.

The middle 3.5" drive bay is easy to remove.

The 3.5" inserts require 0 tools.

The 5.25" bays also require 0 tools, in fact the only thing you need tools for is screwing in the motherboard standoffs, and you can do that with your hands.

The slots in the back, also openings for water cooling tubing.

There is also a shield to cover up wires.

The connectors are long and reached my connectors very well. It was a match made in heaven if you believe in that kind of stuff.

My Fans, to be honest I'm not huge in to "quiet" stuff, I don't mind if they roar, however for a rig that will be in my room 24/7 I might as well use something both high performing yet quiet.

Box has the specs you need on the Spectre.

This is the white LED fan:

This connector allows you to either have the LED power be controlled by the fan's input power, or you can hook up a long wire to the jumper and plug it into a fan controller or motherboard which supports LEDs.

Tiny LEDs in all 4 corners.

My white Spectre Pro:

This fan is for my watercooler (AIO) and its stronger than the LED fan.

Actually a pretty cool looking fan.

Everything Installed:

Now I cover it all up with the Shield:

Conclusion:
Bitfenix makes some pretty cool products. As far as noise goes everything is super quiet, the white LED fans at the top shine their light through the top of the case, and I can increase them needed for a cool effect. This is my first Bitfenix case and I can honestly say it is well made, I have had a lot of experiences with cases such as those from Antec, Thermaltake, and Lian-Li and Bitfenix definitely can hold its own on a $70 USD case, the quality is not what you expect at that price range, nor are the features. Their logo is pretty cool as well, and I am glad they don't put their name on the front of the case for everyone to see, I hate when case makers do that. I couldn't find much of a fault with the case, other than it was a bit hard to remove the top and front panel, they have these big plastic push pins(giant push pins) of which some can be harder than others to work with.