View Poll Results: Will you buy GTX BLUE "F" Moon?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, take my moneyz

6 23.08%
  • Nope, I will pass

6 23.08%
  • Dont know, but I do look forward to it!

11 42.31%
  • Dont know, I am not interested at the moment

3 11.54%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Updated 2nd Time: Maxwell 800 series GPUs will be "quiet" powerful.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanek View Post
    baah, 5post more about maxwell and he got a second TitanZ for free lol
    If it worked this way I would have my own GPU array by now...
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by zalbard View Post
    If it worked this way I would have my own GPU array by now...
    YOu have understand i was joking or i was not enough clear ?
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Member
    baah, 5post more about maxwell and he got a second TitanZ for free lol . ( im sure you can still find some youtube song video with maxwell in the title ). ( i joke and dont want say that it is the case, but this thread start to look more and more like an internet marketing campaign like we have seen by the past here. ).
    Marketing what? Titan Z or 800s? I speak good things about both. But I don't promote them.

As for Titan Z, it is due to discount not going through and aftermath.

I am Xtreme
    YOu have understand i was joking or i was not enough clear ?
    Nah, I get it.
    Donate to XS forums
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtreme Member
    now there is a poll? are you serious. this is a completely derailed troll bait thread. posts 3-4x in a row when its unnecessary, double posts... (Do you not know how to use the edit button?) Baits attention and posts by claiming to know release dates but obviously won't say. "Just got wind at the office when the GTX 990 ti is coming out, but I can't tell you, just wanted to let you know I know, because I'm cool. Btw I got a free Titan Z! Should I take it?"

this is disgusting

please lock this, this isn't news.

+rep "this isn't facebook"
    Last edited by Tenknics; 06-24-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Iron Lung 3.0 | Intel Core i7 6800k @ 4ghz | 32gb G.SKILL RIPJAW V DDR4-3200 @16-16-16-36 | ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING + ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX GAMING | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB + Samsung 840 EVO + 4TB HDD | 55" Samsung KS8000 + 30" Dell u3011 via Displayport - @ 6400x2160

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    I'm not sure I agree with the characterisation of this thread as "troll bait", that seems needlessly insulting and denigrating - as anyone in the tech industry knows, breaking NDAs can have consequences and seriously damage further ability to receive the kind of information which news sites and private sources rely on - however it's pretty clear now that, for whatever reason, no further 'Xtreme News' is going to be forthcoming out of this thread, so it probably should be locked.
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Xtreme Member
    This thread is about 800s until the release date is here.

You can speculate, but it is still news. The OP is still there. Plus, no need for multiple 800s threads.

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    Xtreme News Rules - Must Read!
    To keep this Xtreme News forum clean, please do not post the following...

reviews (Reviews at product launch should be okay for the time being. Otherwise, use the appropriate forum.)
    driver/software download links (Use the Software section.)
    non-tech news (All non-tech news should go to the Wampeteers, Foma, & Granfaloons forum.)
    tech news without sources (Tech news without sources may be removed. However, if it is worthy news, you may use this forum or use the Tech Talk section.)

...in the Xtreme News forum. All other than above, please use the appropriate forum.
    Speculation and claims without sources are not news, and should go in the nVidia forum
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOfLiberty View Post
    http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/...eries-news.htm

Cyberland PC reports that the GTX 800 series are going to be significantly more powerful than the GTX 700 series but their pricing would be lower than when the top of the line cards of the GTX 700 series became available..

This is the first message that was posted to start the thread off. It is still relevant.
    Last edited by SinOfLiberty; 06-25-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Xtreme XIP
    I will be the fourth person to ask the mods to please close this tread asap , this is nothing but a highly derailed tread that goes no where , irrelevant at this point , this is not news by any means. If you mods can read the whole tread you will understand why it needs to be close.

Xtreme Addict
    I don't see how this is any different than dozens of card launch threads from the past... no need to close it if you ask me.

Administrator
    Time to lock this one up

Administrator
    Ok I opened this one back up. I do not have time atm to mod this thread, I will later.

Keep in mind, anymore troll posts and ban's will be issued.

Xtreme Member
    Thank you, Buckeye !

Keep it clean, guys!

Xtreme Member
    Nvidia GTC Japan 2014 Heads-up

GTC is an event that has been held with the goal to target researchers and developers of companies and institutions, the people of engineers, NVIDIA is asked to realize the potential of GPU computing towards the exa-scale. It hosted the GPU computing five events so far, NVIDIA has expanded each year scale. In collaboration with the Tokyo Institute of Technology GPU Computing Study Group this time to become the sixth time, it becomes the GPU technology events of Japan's largest more than a few 1,800 prospective participants. It is the creator of the GPU to the keynote speaker, with the arrival of the David Kirk NVIDIA Fellow current U.S. headquarters, past of GPU technology, currently, we will introduce the future.

? 15 分 40 分 ~ 18 時 11 時: sessions in each hole
    The other partner tutorial session to introduce the technology and examples that utilize GPU, technical sessions of Computing Research Association organized, on GPU Computing

Translated with google translator.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Ok I opened this one back up. I do not have time atm to mod this thread, I will later.

Keep in mind, anymore troll posts and ban's will be issued.
    Whenever you have time, just move this thread out of the news section at least. I don't post much, but I've been coming to this site every morning for th past 9 years as part of my daily news routine to see whats going on in the computer world. It's always given me a heads up on REAL NEWS usually before I can spot it on my own. That and the conversation that accompanies it, is why I enjoy the NEWS section and this website and forum in general. Its frustrating to see this at the top of the news everyday, and I check to see if there is something actually new and no its again just this guy triple posting random nonsense, mainly his opinion. At the very least, move this to the Nvidia section, this isn't news worthy of this site, let alone news at all. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tenknics; 06-27-2014 at 02:40 PM.
    Iron Lung 3.0 | Intel Core i7 6800k @ 4ghz | 32gb G.SKILL RIPJAW V DDR4-3200 @16-16-16-36 | ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING + ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX GAMING | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB + Samsung 840 EVO + 4TB HDD | 55" Samsung KS8000 + 30" Dell u3011 via Displayport - @ 6400x2160

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenknics View Post
    Whenever you have time, just move this thread out of the news section at least. I don't post much, but I've been coming to this site every morning for th past 9 years as part of my daily news routine to see whats going on in the computer world. It's always given me a heads up on REAL NEWS usually before I can spot it on my own. That and the conversation that accompanies it, is why I enjoy the NEWS section and this website and forum in general. Its frustrating to see this at the top of the news everyday, and I check to see if there is something actually new and no its again just this guy triple posting random nonsense, mainly his opinion. At the very least, move this to the Nvidia section, this isn't news worthy of this site, let alone news at all. Thank you.
    I second that motion.
    Donate to XS forums

Xtreme Member
    dp2
    Last edited by SinOfLiberty; 06-27-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenknics View Post
    I think I can agree to this. I will move this one.

This is not a news post anyway. It's just another Will you buy GTX BLUE "F" Moon. That is not news.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567