Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Do me a favor, 5 mintures of your time

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Just tried to vote to get the daily Q & A to post here and got the following error"

An error was encountered!

Sorry, but we couldn't find a question for you to answer right now. The site may be too busy at this time.

Please try again later!
    I will delay my voting until this function returns so that I can get the 2 votes.

Linux those diseases
    Good work JG. I also got that reply for the extra vote. The site may become unreachable as the deadline approaches. Might be worth getting some in without the bonus

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneageman View Post
    Good work JG. I also got that reply for the extra vote. The site may become unreachable as the deadline approaches. Might be worth getting some in without the bonus
    It is a possibility Sam. I am going to go catch on some much needed ZZZZ... and try voting again, in the morning. Hopefully, the "Extra Vote" function will have been restored by then. I kind of got used to this "three score" daily voting...

Done!

Done !

Best Regards,

Xtreme crazy bastid
    Squeezed the tally up to 9,900

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    Still voting.
    You answered correctly!

Five percent of children in the United States 5-17 have disabilities. 3.7 percent of children 14 and under have disabilities in Canada.

Linux those diseases
    Careful with that question today as it can give at least two figures. ie: 2% of children age 5-17 in the United States has disabilities. = FALSE or 5% of children age 5-17 in the United States has disabilities. = TRUE

Xtreme Member
    Thank you, I thought it was just my memory because I was sure I entered false the first time after googling the 5% percent answer.

Linux those diseases
    It's taking 4X longer than yesterday to get a vote in

Done

Xtreme Member
    My last votes are in and Kelly is at 9.994.

Linux those diseases
    Phew! 66 votes today & we're there....... 10,000

I just put in the last possible 2 votes for Kelly. Voting went through normally (from here)
    Haven't added them up, but started as soon as I got the email message from the thread starter
    Hope she makes it!

The vote stands at 10,033 now!
    Last edited by noorman; 05-09-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    voted wishing her luck :-)
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

In for more , best of luck .
    i7 920 D0 @ 3.9
    CM Hyper 212+
    EVGA E758-TR 3 way SLi
    Gigabyte 780
    Creative Z
    Mushkin 24gb 1333
    Sandisk Extreme 240
    2X WD Blue 1TB
    Corsair HX1050
    CM Cosmos 1010

heatware

Two more

Quote Originally Posted by jeanguy2 View Post
    OK speedbump613. Did you get us the extra vote by answering the daily question?

Remember to register your other email addresses and vote them in to fill in that spare 2 minutes.

Thank you for your support.

Hahaha! Good comeback. I was on my way out to work and didn't have extra time for the question. I will get on it. (and I got another email too.) How are the votes going? Do you mind if I toss this on my FB page? Not real sure if it will help, but wth.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBump613 View Post
    Hahaha! Good comeback. I was on my way out to work and didn't have extra time for the question. I will get on it. (and I got another email too.) How are the votes going? Do you mind if I toss this on my FB page? Not real sure if it will help, but wth.
    Thanks for your support. Today is the last day for the public voting portion of this contest, Phase 1. Voting ends at 09 23:59 PST May 2014 / 10 06:59 GMT May 2014. Next, the top 10% vote getters will move on to phase 2 of this contest, the panel judging phase, where 3 winners will be selected. If my predictions were accurate, Kelly should be moving on to phase 2. I will review the Local Hero contestants DATA following closure of phase 1 and then post Kelly's final ranking in this thread.
    Last edited by jeanguy2; 05-09-2014 at 05:52 PM.

I know you want her to win.. and its a good thing but begging for votes isnt good.. stop the spam.. 1 was a request more then one is going to get this filtered out and no votes.

Xtreme crazy bastid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    I know you want her to win.. and its a good thing but begging for votes isnt good.. stop the spam.. 1 was a request more then one is going to get this filtered out and no votes.
    OMG! You posted TWICE! That's spamming the forum!!

Today's the last day of voting. Once was the FIRST request, the second was the last request. Nice of you to ignore them both and then threaten to block further emails.
    Last edited by D_A; 05-09-2014 at 11:33 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post

Xtreme X.I.P.

Kelly's Final daily report - dated May 9th, 2014 - You provided Kelly with 817 votes today.

On the last day of the contest, you provided Kelly with 817 votes,, our best overall daily vote production.. Kelly's total accumulated votes on 9th May 2014, the end of phase 1, is a highly respectable 10,679 votes. The registered Local Hero contestants numbered 1,435 so the top 143 of them will be moving on to phase 2 of this contest. My calculated ranking for Kelly is # 89 with an error margin of plus or minus 3.

On behalf of Kelly and the Golden Pit Crew, I thank you very much for your support and dedication.
    Kelly has been suffering from skeletal muscular atrophy from birth, when she was a child she could walk. Skeletal muscular atrophy is a painful and permanent disability. Kelly broke her arms and legs and never regained use of them. She has two titanium rods in her back to hold her up. The animals she works with are also therapy for her. Please give her your voting support.

Thanks everyone, voting is over and Kelly is moving on the final stage.

I am impressed with everyone support, especially Bonne fin de semaine aka Jeanguy for taking the lead and calculating our position daily to keep the momentum in votes. The extra questions was helpful to everyone.

I am sure that the mobility site gained a lot of new people who never knew it existed.

All we can do now is sit back and cheer Kelly on in the final stage.

Jeanguy, I am promoting you to XIP for your service and Kelly is putting something together for you, I have no clue yet.

Thank everyone
    Charles
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    Thanks everyone, voting is over and Kelly is moving on the final stage.

I am impressed with everyone support, especially Bonne fin de semaine aka Jeanguy for taking the lead and calculating our position daily to keep the momentum in votes. The extra questions was helpful to everyone.

I am sure that the mobility site gained a lot of new people who never knew it existed.

All we can do now is sit back and cheer Kelly on in the final stage.

Jeanguy, I am promoting you to XIP for your service and Kelly is putting something together for you, I have no clue yet.

Thank everyone
    Charles
    Charles,

Kelly was well worth the effort, besides this was an XS team effort and we all contributed to raising Kelly's accumulated vote total to a level that opened the doors to phase 2 for her. As the orchestra conductor does after completing a wonderful musical composition, I now ask, all of Kelly's supporters to stand and be recognized for their individual dedicated contributions.

Wishing Kelly my Xtreme best for the phase 2 portion of this contest. The judges have a very challenging task ahead of them.

"Bonne fin de semaine" to all of you,
    Jean-Guy

NB: Thank you very much for the promotion to "XIP" status. I noticed that DA status is "Xtreme Crazy Bstd", is that his ranking or a simple factual statement...?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast