Thread: What to buy from Steam?

Xtreme Mentor

What to buy from Steam?

I got a huge discount from steam till the end of 2014... What to buy? What games now and will be on steam till this ends? Recommendations please for me and my 4 years old boy

When i'm being paid i always do my job through.

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    goat simulator. both you and your kid would find the game to be quite amazing.

and how did you get this discount?

Xtreme Mentor
    goat simulator seems like fun but we have to hide it from my wife

a bank in my country in which i have an account made a promotion for apple store, google play and steam.

Xtreme Member
    Depends on what kind games you like. If you like a driving sim, give the early access of Assetto Corsa a try. If you like beat 'm ups, Skullgirls or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. Pinball --> Pinball Arcade. Great remake of a classic --> Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+. etc etc etc
    Asus Z87 Deluxe, 4770K,Noctua NH-D14, Crucial 16 GB DDR3-1600, Geforce Titan, ASUS DRW-24B3ST, Crucial M500 960GB, Crucial M4 256GB, 3 X Seagate 4TB, Lamptron FC5 V2 Fancontroller, Noctua Casefans, Antec P183 Black, Asus Essence STX, Corsair AX860i, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Logitech Illuminated Keyboard, Win7 Home Pro 64 bit + Win 8.1 Home 64 bit Dual boot, ASUS VG278H

Xtreme Mentor
    i don't have a specific genre i like good games from all genres. pinball and pac mac... i can play them with my son too thank you.