Thread: I would like to apologize....

Xtreme Cruncher

I would like to apologize....

It has dawned on me that though insensitivity and a lack of empathy I have offended some of those who dwell here, seeking companionship, acceptance and a friendly environment. Rather than issue a blanket apology I will attempt to address each as I am aware of. If I have offended you and you are not listed please say so so I can add you and your perceived slight to the list.

First to our bovine brethren. Many times you have been the target of my slander. I make no excuses as I know I am utterly guilty of offense. I do in reality value you and all you bring to the table, er I mean the communion of friendship.

Second I want to express my regret that the female members have breasts and that I find humor in the male reaction to said breasts. Men can be real boobs about some things. As repentance I shall endeavor to keep abreast of female issues, well more so than the feminine products advertised on TV while I am trying to eat dinner....

To all the male members whom being in possession of a male member, not sure I can say penis in the forums, I apologize for any slight you might have felt during my attempts at jocularity though debauchery. Our "members" both large and small deserve the same consideration as female breasts. I will try and be more considerate of your members feelings.

To all the Texans I slighted while playfully exchanging slanderous pictures with Otis, well most of it was true. Deal with it.

To all the little people I shorted in joke and innuendo I apologize. Although my jokes surely weren't as bad as always looking up peoples noses during converse. Keep things in perspective will ya.

To all the Wal Mart shoppers, we were NOT laughing at you. We were laughing WITH you.

To all the hillbillies and rednecks I made to feel second class and degraded their feelings of personal worth, devalued their self esteem and self image: uh do you even know what I am saying?

I am 62 years old, disabled, from Ky and TN, have a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious family WHO HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. We know how to laugh. Try it.

If you do not like what I post then maybe ignore me because if you did not think it was funny then maybe...

And to everyone else:

Last edited by PoppaGeek; 04-12-2014 at 05:36 PM.

lol
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Member
    Thanks. I needed that.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaGeek View Post
    To all the Texans I slighted while playfully exchanging slanderous pictures with Otis, well most of it was true. Deal with it.

Slanderous? It's only slander if it's said. Written word is Libel... but even then it has to be both "Untrue" and meant to "Intentionally Denigrate Character." I am unable to see how posting pictures of me does either...?

As for any Texan feeling slighted - come on y'all, let me grab the first round.

And Apology Accepted. Waiting patiently whenever you get around to me.
    (I haven't been around much, so I understand if I'm still a ways down on the list.)

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis11 View Post
    Slanderous? It's only slander if it's said. Written word is Libel... but even then it has to be both "Untrue" and meant to "Intentionally Denigrate Character." I am unable to see how posting pictures of me does either...?

As for any Texan feeling slighted - come on y'all, let me grab the first round.

And Apology Accepted. Waiting patiently whenever you get around to me.
    (I haven't been around much, so I understand if I'm still a ways down on the list.)
    So wut ya do, switch to law school?

Guess if ya from Texas ya can't get much worse, so ya might as well make a good living.

Yes you Texans are a "special lot".

Yes, "special" that's the word.

I got ya all figured out and mapped even. Yee haw.

Last edited by PoppaGeek; 04-17-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Naa... just have a lawyer friend who taught me some big words.

And who's that map calling a drunk? Come on over for lunch and we'll talk this through over some makers. First handle is on me.

And I don't understand. Do y'all not get prostate exams at church? At your age you should be getting it checked regularly!

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???

Nanoseconds from Permaban
    PappaGeek, you should just make that apology your signature, seems like you just can't help yourself

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by retro77 View Post
    PappaGeek, you should just make that apology your signature, seems like you just can't help yourself
    FINALLY!! Someone who understands!

Nanoseconds from Permaban
    I come from North California originally so I get your sense of humor. I also get a forum thread that is geared towards another member shouldn't be read out of context by other forum members. This is the Internet! Don't try raising your kids by the language displayed in online forums and video games. Another Internet censorship I hate is when I am playing Battlefield and I get kicked by some whiny server admin for foul language. For effe sakes they cuss in the game and I'm trying to shoot and stab mother-effers but when I cuss in the all chat, I get kicked. Come the effe on!

Cheers buddy!