Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The Powerful Pretty Pink Processor (aka, "The PPPP")

Xtreme Member
    EK Clean CSQ waterblocks look great in nickel......

Xtreme Member
    Got the EK blocks on the ASUS DirectCUII 780Ti's!

ASUS + EK = <3

The EK backplates are also sexy as hell....and fit my theme perfectly....

Again I say......ASUS + EK = <3

The board is starting to take shape. It will be processing the latest Pinterest pins before you know it....

I swapped out the black terminals for some of the new'ish clear terminals. They look amazing and I can't wait to see some pink fluid flowing through here....

Still lovin' my custom black and pink Dominator Plats....

With the cards in slots #1 and #5 positions, you can still get a great view of the southbridge block right between the GPU's.

More soon!

Xtreme Member
    Fitting shots are almost obligatory these days.....so here goes....

Probably a good time to thank EK again for being such a fantastic supporter of this build. Blocks, rads, pumps, pumptops, tubing, fittings, backplates......EK has been a great partner. Thanks!

Crazy kitty.....

I fell in love with these EK fittings back when PCModderMike used these in his last build. I just think they are fantastic looking fittings...and a refreshing change from the usual.....

B-Neg's latest photo set inspired me to see if I could put a little color of my own in the fittings. On my first couple of attempts (the 45 degree fittings) I was using an exacto knife to scrape paint remants off the fitting. You can see the scratches this left. My last attempt was the 90 degree fitting shown below....and it was virtually scratch free. For this one, I just painted a glob of paint into the recessed logo....and then used a straight block of wood to scrape across the top of the fittings....leaving a pool of the paint inside the fittings. I let this dry and then q-tipped the paint that was left on the face of the fitting with some acetone.

I think I could do the remainder of them, if I choose, with this method and no scratches.

What do you guys think? Make the logos pink? Or leave them black? Or randomly do just some of them for a touch of pink....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678