Thread: Titan Z announced

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbagz View Post
    Is the 790 not the Titan Z?

-PB
    People who predicted it after Titan Z

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOfLiberty View Post
    Where are the people who predicted and were sure of GTX 790 launch, huh? They seem to disappear suddenly, oh boy, good to know they speak less trash now.

SOL
    H?, this made 10days the TitanZ is launched by Partner... outside that, it have been an extremely silent launch, we dont even have yet reviews from hardware sites. ( outside 1 -2blog from peoples who have buy the card ).. i dont think Nvidia will launch a gpu "790" or whatever it is called this fast after this non launch of the Titanz. I dont know if they will launch it now, but seriously, they dont want to steal the sold of the titanZ so fast. Specially with a card who dont seem to beat the 295x2.

I dont know where you see it is trash talk to expect Nvidia coming with a less costly solution for "gamers"..
    Last edited by Lanek; 06-10-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanek View Post
    H?, this made 10days the TitanZ is launched by Partner... outside that, it have been an extremely silent launch, we dont even have yet reviews from hardware sites. ( outside 1 -2blog from peoples who have buy the card ).. i dont think Nvidia will launch a gpu "790" or whatever it is called this fast after this non launch of the Titanz. I dont know if they will launch it now, but seriously, they dont want to steal the sold of the titanZ so fast. Specially with a card who dont seem to beat the 295x2.

I dont know where you see it is trash talk to expect Nvidia coming with a less costly solution for "gamers"..
    790- okey. surely it will come loz

790 will be weaker than Z making it even worse buy...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOfLiberty View Post
    790- okey. surely it will come loz

790 will be weaker than Z making it even worse buy...
    in what DP ? for gaming ? im sure they can squeeze more performance with higher clocks for a lower final price... Now, i dont know what happend on Nvidia side, what is there plan, and what have change. with Maxwell or next series with, we are shooting in the blind as we dont know exactly where they goes.

Understand i dont say a 790 will come, i just ( like on my previous post ), say it was completely logic that they do it at the moment they have annonce a 3000$ dual gpu... When the 295x2 have been released at 1500$, this was even more logic that they counter attack with a cut down part of the TitanZ at a more standard price for compet with it... Now they have choose a strange silent launch for the Z.. i dont know what they will do next or what they are preparing ( because Nvidia is allways preparing something anyway ).
    Last edited by Lanek; 06-10-2014 at 09:18 AM.
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanek View Post
    in what DP ? for gaming ? im sure they can squeeze more performance with higher clocks for a lower final price... Now, i dont know what happend on Nvidia side, what is there plan, and what have change. with Maxwell or next series with, we are shooting in the blind as we dont know exactly where they goes.

Understand i dont say a 790 will come, i just ( like on my previous post ), say it was completely logic that they do it at the moment they have annonce a 3000$ dual gpu... When the 295x2 have been released at 1500$, this was even more logic that they counter attack with a cut down part of the TitanZ at a more standard price for compet with it... Now they have choose a strange silent launch for the Z.. i dont know what they will do next or what they are preparing ( because Nvidia is allways preparing something anyway ).
    790 higher clocks = Titan Z OCed. Oced Z competes with 290x2

Plus, Titans are always higher clocked. Titan Blacks, vanilla titan than 700x series. Nvidia wont change it.

Xtremely Kool

Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan-Z SLI review

Battlefield 4

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Crysis 3

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Battlefield 3

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Full Review
    http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/5417...tizair-systeem[/QUOTE]

They should of used 2x295x2 for quadfire comparison.

Xtremely Kool

[PCPER] The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z Review

Author: Ryan Shrout
    Date: June 10, 2014

IA powerful architecture

In March of this year, NVIDIA announced the GeForce GTX Titan Z at its GPU Technology Conference. It was touted as the world's fastest graphics card with its pair of full GK110 GPUs but it came with an equally stunning price of $2999. NVIDIA claimed it would be available by the end of April for gamers and CUDA developers to purchase but it was pushed back slightly and released at the very end of May, going on sale for the promised price of $2999.

The specifications of GTX Titan Z are damned impressive - 5,760 CUDA cores, 12GB of total graphics memory, 8.1 TFLOPs of peak compute performance. But something happened between the announcement and product release that perhaps NVIDIA hadn't accounted for. AMD's Radeon R9 295X2, a dual-GPU card with full-speed Hawaii chips on-board, was released at $1499. I think it's fair to say that AMD took some chances that NVIDIA was surprised to see them take, including going the route of a self-contained water cooler and blowing past the PCI Express recommended power limits to offer a ~500 watt graphics card. The R9 295X2 was damned fast and I think it caught NVIDIA a bit off-guard.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphic...TITAN-Z-Review

Xtreme Member
    GPU Technology Conference Japan 2014

Another one, ready for something new
    Last edited by SinOfLiberty; 06-13-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567