Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I have always been a computer enthusiast. Upgrades, tweaks, etc. And I've self-taught on 90% of the entirety of computers. Not claiming any skill. Just the knowledge of what does what, how it does that, and how it should optimally do it. I am building my first PC from scratch. I have successfully navigated the endless sea of available components save for one last hangup. I am here with the hopes that someone can suggest a viable air or liquid cooling option. It's one of the last components I need and I'm far too anal to just pick one. Here is the hardware:

Case -- Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full Tower Computer Case (E-ATX Case necessary to house my E-ATX mobo)

Harddrive -- Seagate Hybrid Drive ST2000DX001 2TB MLC/8GB 64Mb Cache, Sata 6gb/s (this is apparently fairly new on the market? A 2TB HDD spinning 7200RPM with an 8GB section behaving like a SSD? Supposed to greatly reduce load times on boot and regularly ran applications. Not sure if anyone has a pro/con related)

PSU -- CORSAIR RM Series RM 1000 1000W 80 Plus Gold Cert. (Likely overkill on the PSU but, potentially running multiple NVIDIA in SLI at some point)

RAM -- G.Skill Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4x4GB) 240 Pin DDR3 2400

MOBO -- ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition (At some point, I will be taking this a step further and pursuing overclocking. Mobo is overkill now but, I shouldn't outgrow it anytime soon. Plus, my CPU offers built-in overclocking options and this was the best match)

CPU -- Intel Core i7-4960X

Video Card -- NVIDIA Geforce EVGA GTX Titan Black (I do understand that the 780ti, particularly super-clocked or in sli, is a perfectly viable gaming option. However, I also render layered images through Photoshop regularly and couldn't pass on the compute power of the Titan)

I will be running windows 7 64bit.

I've read plenty of reviews however, nothing really gives me a solid heading. I would prefer a heatsink/fan combo or closed-loop liquid system. Thanks for reading.