Thread: OC guide project by Team Russia

Xtreme Member

Thumbs up OC guide project by Team Russia

Hello dears!
    Overclockers from Team Russia started video project about overclocking guides, it is short video (2 mins usually), where we share our settings of BIOS, which can help you reach the same clocks.

How to overclock Intel Core i7-4960X?
    I would like to share this video with you and know your comments and opinions, maybe some wishes about next guides! Feel free!

Xtreme Member

How to overclock Intel Core i7-4770K?

Xtreme Member

How to overclock Corsair Dominator Platinum 2666 MHz CL10 at 2800 MHz?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamms View Post
    How to overclock Corsair Dominator Platinum 2666 MHz CL10 at 2800 MHz?
    Mate put sound on your videos,no one understands what you are doing without an explanation,and it?s quite boring to see the video with only a background music, a good guide should have explanation.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    Mate put sound on your videos,no one understands what you are doing without an explanation,and it?s quite boring to see the video with only a background music, a good guide should have explanation.
    Dear, we specially did it with sound and without explanation. For russian readers we already explained all BIOS settings in ROG review, so here we just showed how to overclock it step by step in BIOS.

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    Dear, we specially did it with sound and without explanation. For russian readers we already explained all BIOS settings in ROG review, so here we just showed how to overclock it step by step in BIOS.
    yes i agree with the other guy, this isnt a guide without words to "walk" you thru what your doing. i have no idea whats going on in video.

Xtreme Member

Dear??? wtf??

I dont play in that league.

So the non rusian dont deserve an explanation. The video withouth sound explanation is useless. You did a super speed video for people that love Techno,oh yeah its very difficult to enter the bios,and runs some benchmarks wich everyone can do,thats the only thing non tecno lovers will understand hehehee.