Thread: Piotres: Excellent work and reliable man

Piotres: Excellent work and reliable man

Excuse me if Im breaking any rule (if is like that just delete this) but Im very satisfied with my order from Piotres. Ordered a 118cm suction line (braided) with 54mm Evap, hp manometer, fach cpev and even a gpu pot. It took almost one month from the initial request until parcel arrived to Chile (long trip from Polonia). Shipping was fast, made in only 7 days.

Now installed suction line and everything is working properly. As I said Im very happy with new stuff and also because customs didn?t charge me with Taxes or other expenses.

Soon I?ll update Vapor change thread with my upgraded single stage.

Thanks Piotres and I hope that you are available if I have some other requests

Best Regards

Jose

ps: Since there is no thread for Piotres I decided to star a new one.

Administrator
    He does great work that's for sure.
    I have one of his evaps on my SS here, its a beast

-150c Club Member
    I know we almost only ever see bad news in this section but good reports are (as far as I know) always welcome.
    I've actually never directly dealt with Piotres in terms of $$ but in all my interactions he has been very pleasent.

I'm glad you had a good transaction.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Xtreme XIP
    I can say the same as Jose , throughout the years I have bought 3 evaporators from Piotres , all of them immaculate and perfect in every aspect. First one was way back on my first upgrade of my old Vapochill in 2007, I used a Piotres evaporator for that upgrade. Then in 2009 ,I bought a Steeper version evaporator with a long braid for another SS I had custom made with that evaporator. In 2010 I bought from Piotres a custom made large Steeper evaporator with an extra long braid and tubing , that was a beast and the biggest evaporator I have ever seen in my entire life around 2 inches circular diameter huge bulk all cooper , huge chunk of cooper , that alone it weights a lot , all beautiful made and polished to a mirror shine. That one was special made for me and my now completely dead R.I.P Blue 2 Stage Cascade. So after many years buying many stuff and dealing with Piotres everything I have to say is nothing but good things , totally trusted guy 100% , stand up guy and will back up and warranteed his work , customer service amazing , willingness to go that extra mile always to help you.

Well this was my first transaction on XS and one with some considerable amount of money. Im looking forward to order something else from him. The one thing that I dont like about him is that he has no much time, so if you send emails, he will answer them in some days jajaj, but nothing to worry. Is just something small .