Thread: Strange Kaspersky behaviors

Xtreme Mentor

Strange Kaspersky behaviors

I have been using kaspersky internet security for a long time and had been happy until kis2013. I am not going to go through all problems but the last one is interesting i guess.

I formated and reinstalled my pc last weekend and decided to use kis2014. i had tried it when it first released but it had a lot of bugs but patches had been released since so take the shoot. after installation i discovered that my download speed is very slow. got 50mbps connection and my average download speed is 5.6 mBps but it was something like 300 - 400 kBps. actually didn't bother too much and remove kis 2014 and installed kis2013 before being sure that it was kis. but my slow speed problem continued. yesterday i discovered that when downloading with lets say 400 kBps if i close kis2013 it suddenly goes up to 5.6 mBps. after that i can open kis and it goes like that for a while but then it slows down again. i can't the reason behind this. i will try to reinstall windows and try it without kis2014 installed first.

When i'm being paid i always do my job through.

I had this problem several years ago with KIS. The solution was telling it that your network is "Trusted".
    System
    ASUS Z170-Pro
    Skylake i7-6700K @ 4600 Mhz
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC
    32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
    Corsair Hydro H90
    NZXT S340