Thread: EVGA Motherboards

EVGA Motherboards

I think their Vid cards are top notch but beware of their ingle cpu motherboards I have bother the X79 Classified 3RMA's and the X79 DARK 3RMA's and need a fourth. The has never worked and even the RMAed Classified has never worked correctly I can only run it on the 032 to 034 bios then I loose the USB 3.0 ports and the NIC cards. The DARK worked great until I teamed the NIC's and then I loose the primary nic and I am on the third board even EVGA has no idea why they just replace it but it is a better board then the Classified but I will not buy another EVGA motherboards. I do not know about the other sockets but be aware of the X79 EVGA motherboards because they are crap. I also run a ASUS RAMPAGE IV@ 5.4Ghz and MSI X Power II but it only OC's to 4.8Ghz. They all have the 3930k's and GTX 580 SLI. I run the ASUS , MSI and the Classified with Server 2008 HPC and the DARK Win7

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    Lol..

Xtreme Addict
    While I agree their boards have gone down since the x58 days, didnt they all jump ship to sapphire or something like that? I dont agree with your reasoning provided, but thats ok.
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6