Thread: Spare parts, anyone?

Xtreme Addict

Spare parts, anyone?

Wondering if anyone has some spare parts hanging around that they might part with for an acceptable price? I was thinking along the lines of listing it on ebay, putting it up for a bid or best offer. That way we can agree on a price and both have a bit of security.

Specifically, I need a couple of ball valves. I need a 1/2" and 3/8" connection valves. Refrigeration service of course.

I also need a vibration absorber if anyone has one at 1/2"

I'm modifying my chiller slightly. Going to have to replace the filter drier, so while I'm at it I'll re-build the liquid line a bit to enable for easily serviceable components (specifically the F/D). I'm also going to redesign the suction and discharge lines. Given the opportunity, I don't like the way it is routed currently. Mainly, I figured I'd go ahead and eliminate concerns with the anti-vibration setup on both the suction and discharge lines.

The ball valves will be used as service valves in the event of a compressor replacement.
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

-150c Club Member
    Hmmmm I'll poke about ebay for you, I'm not sure I have anything in those sizes floating around.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Xtreme Addict
    Already poked there, but I figured I'd ask around here just to see.
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz