Thread: posting in for sale..

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar

posting in for sale..

you should enable, its not like there is that much stuff sold there anymore that it would require much more work to moderate people that arent staying on topic and such..

no sleep, always tired TheGoat Eater's Avatar
    can you elaborate on what you mean? It was a bit vague and I am not sure if I understood you correctly

normal members being able to post on other peoples for sale threads

This may help boost for sale section activity, we will consider this suggestion.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

was sayin' this years ago! lol

Xtreme Enthusiast
    This may make chances for potential buyers equal - there are people who can post there and do this often while others have to go the long way with PMs - so it would be only fair if everyone can post or noone

consider this again? make it happen

Well, you will need to make some limitations on that topic, like 1 post per 3 days or something. That should be enough.

Administrator
    I guess I do not understand why this would be important.

If you have a question about an item just send a PM ?

But this is something I have noticed in the for sale section. Sometimes we get sellers who are trying to reuse pictures from other places or simply do not follow XS for sale rules. I will pull the post and send a PM to the seller. Sometimes they take days to respond if at all, or I get a reply back days later that says something like yeah sorry I sold it on ebay. So I watch for these types of things, to protect people who might be interested in purchasing something.

Lots of others are well known and follow the rules and generally provide a good experience to buyers.

As far as comments on a for sale thread... you can't on ebay or some other places so why or what would you want to post here ?

I do not know if other forums allow this ?
    Well ok I just took a look at OCN and see they do, it seems to under control there so I guess why not and see how it goes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    I guess I do not understand why this would be important.

If you have a question about an item just send a PM ?

But this is something I have noticed in the for sale section. Sometimes we get sellers who are trying to reuse pictures from other places or simply do not follow XS for sale rules. I will pull the post and send a PM to the seller. Sometimes they take days to respond if at all, or I get a reply back days later that says something like yeah sorry I sold it on ebay. So I watch for these types of things, to protect people who might be interested in purchasing something.

Lots of others are well known and follow the rules and generally provide a good experience to buyers.

As far as comments on a for sale thread... you can't on ebay or some other places so why or what would you want to post here ?

I do not know if other forums allow this ?
    Well ok I just took a look at OCN and see they do, it seems to under control there so I guess why not and see how it goes here.
    Yeah, im on ocn allot, it helps in weird ways, only problems that can arise are thread crappers, but other than that it's only helpful

If people are buying and selling , they are talking about it. Thats my view anyways
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    4930k @4.875
    G.Skill Trident X 2666 Cl10
    Gtx 780 SC
    1600w Lepa Gold
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

Administrator
    Anyway its up to FUGGER, I say ok why not give it a try and see what happens.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace123 View Post
    If people are buying and selling , they are talking about it. Thats my view anyways
    You are the only one who I see posting in other people's threads, thus you must support it? I like the F$ section at OCN for that reason.
    i5 2500K @ 4.9GHz+ 8GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @1600Mhz CAS 6 Asus P8P67 Pro CrossFire 6970's @ 950/1450
    Xeon X5677 @ 4.5Ghz 6GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @1600Mhz CAS 7 Gigabyte EX58-UD5 4870x2
    i7-880 @ 4.2Ghz+ (still playing) 4GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @2300Mhz CAS 9 Asus Maximus III Formula MSI Hawk 5770