Thread: 80 Plus Titanium live on 80 Plus

Xtreme Mentor

80 Plus Titanium live on 80 Plus

Xtreme Mentor
    Awesome! Wonder where we can get one! Happily switch to this
    "Cast off your fear. Look forward. Never stand still, retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die. SHOUT! My name is…"
    //James

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrt2004 View Post
    Awesome! Wonder where we can get one! Happily switch to this
    Caseking.de is usually one of the earlier sites that has new SuperFlower PSUs. Don't see it there yet.
    I'm sure other large etailers in Europe carry SuperFlower.

Too bad the only way North America will ever see them is if EVGA uses the design.
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEC911 View Post
    Caseking.de is usually one of the earlier sites that has new SuperFlower PSUs. Don't see it there yet.

Too bad the only way North America will ever see them is if EVGA uses the design.
    KINGWIN does or is direct clone of superflower PSU`s .
    Anyway, i have a superflower platinum 500W and i must say its been working flawless.

One example:

Intel 5960X@4.2Ghz[Prime stable]@4.5 [XTU stable] 1.24v NB@3.6ghz Asrock X99 Extreme 3 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance@3200 16-17-17
    Sapphire nitro+ VEGA 56 Samsung SSD 850 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB HDD:WD10TB WD:8TB Seagate8TB

Xtreme Member
    isnt the new 1500w corsair announced at ces titanium rated as well?

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vario View Post
    KINGWIN does or is direct clone of superflower PSU`s .
    Anyway, i have a superflower platinum 500W and i must say its been working flawless.
    Forgot that Kingwin's Platinum and Gold lines use SuperFlower designs. Build quality takes a bit of a hit on the KingWin units but still a quality unit.
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomferrari View Post
    isnt the new 1500w corsair announced at ces titanium rated as well?
    This.

Looking to move to this unit sometime this year and this was the biggest selling point for me. On Corsairs site it says it's Plus rating is "Not applicable." Assuming this means that it hasn't been updated since the Titanium spec was approved. At CES it was said to be Titanium but the spec wasn't approved yet.

Link: Corsair AX1500i Digital PSU
    Heatware
    filmbot

Xtreme Addict
    Wow...time to switch from Gold?
    TRUE Lapped - Intel Core i7 2600k 4,7Ghz - ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - Nvidia GTX 1080 FE - 16Gb Crucial 2133 Mhz CL9 1,51v - Crucial M4 256Gb - Crucial MX300 1050Gb - Corsair AX850 - Fractal Define R3

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    come on seasonic!

hope they bump the warranty for these, if gold was 5 year platinum was 7 year i wanna see titanium at 10 year warranty lol

Quote Originally Posted by LordEC911 View Post

or just wait for other vendor to make em..

Xtreme Member
    Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but that titanium unit been up on 80 plus for a year now. Still waiting for it to show up in stores.

My post 7 months ago has similar link to the same unit.
    Motherboard: GigaByte P67UD4 f6 | CPU: Intel 2500k 4.5ghz 1.26v | Memory: GSkill 2x4gb @ 1600mhz 1.34v | PSU: SeaSonic X650 Gold 650W | Video: AMD 6970 Koolance water block 880c/1450mem 1.035v | HDD: WD 640gb cavier black: VelociRaptor 300gb: Intel x-25 g2 80gb | Sound: Asus xonar D1 | OS: W7 64bit

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.McRuff View Post
    Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but that titanium unit been up on 80 plus for a year now. Still waiting for it to show up in stores.

My post 7 months ago has similar link to the same unit.
    Was no wattage specs for it though right? Seems they have finalised it, along with the plat spec? So might actually turn up now. Fingers crossed at least
    "Cast off your fear. Look forward. Never stand still, retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die. SHOUT! My name is…"
    //James

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrt2004 View Post
    Was no wattage specs for it though right? Seems they have finalised it, along with the plat spec? So might actually turn up now. Fingers crossed at least
    Wattage specs have always been there. I first saw the document in 2012, hasn't changed since.
    Motherboard: GigaByte P67UD4 f6 | CPU: Intel 2500k 4.5ghz 1.26v | Memory: GSkill 2x4gb @ 1600mhz 1.34v | PSU: SeaSonic X650 Gold 650W | Video: AMD 6970 Koolance water block 880c/1450mem 1.035v | HDD: WD 640gb cavier black: VelociRaptor 300gb: Intel x-25 g2 80gb | Sound: Asus xonar D1 | OS: W7 64bit

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.McRuff View Post
    Wattage specs have always been there. I first saw the document in 2012, hasn't changed since.
    Ah ok I just remember the specs percentage wise but never what wattage the psu actually was
    //James

XS News
    I had the 1k w lazer platt series and it burnt within a year under standard usage. Totally depressing and I've written off anything but "Silver", as they don't make financial sense other then brag rights.
    i7-3820
    SB Z
    16GB 2200
    GTX690
    1KW Lazer

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMerc View Post
    I had the 1k w lazer platt series and it burnt within a year under standard usage. Totally depressing and I've written off anything but "Silver", as they don't make financial sense other then brag rights.
    or you know, if you crunch and you want to spend like 40% less each month.

and thats your bad for buying weird brand, all my platinum psu have 7 year warranty which will easily outlive the time that i will want to use them