Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AMD Kaveri official reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    None of you seriously want AMD to close up the CPU shop. Yeah, sure, we'd do so well with Intel being the only CPU maker in town
    They don't. What they're saying is that AMD has gotten so bad at CPUs they might as well save the money and focus it all on GPUs instead. People don't test Intel CPUs to see if they beat their competitor, AMD; they test them to see if they beat Intel's previous generation. AMD CPUs are not competition and it wouldn't matter if they stopped making new ones or not.

The only reason why AMD can compete with Intel at all on the low end is because Intel's market share is so large that they can just ignore AMD and release crippled crap like the i3 and milk the market. If AMD was true competition the i3 would not exist. The i3 is an intentionally sandbagged i5 with 1/4 of the cache disabled and stupidly low clocks. The i5 costs no more to make than the i3. Do you really think Intel disables 1/4 of the cache for i3 because of defects? Look at a die shot of how little of the processor die is cache on a quad core:

https://semiaccurate.com/assets/uplo...ellDieShot.png

My rough math puts the cache as 1/8 of the die area. This is an even smaller % on the dual core models for the i3 and i5 since the IGP and system agent are just as large, but the cache and cores take half as much area. What are the odds that a defect is in 1/10th of the processor die? Virtually none since Intel doesn't produce anything at less than 90% yield.

The real reason why the i3 (the only processor AMD can currently match the performance of) exists is so intel can charge more for the i5 and i7. If AMD released something good Intel would suddenly turn every i3 into an i5, the i7 would drop to the i5 price range, and they would develop a new top end product to replace the i7. Since AMD puts zero pressure on intel though we've has no significant improvement since sandy bridge.

Intel is not competing with AMD. Intel is competing with itself.
    Last edited by Khenglish; 01-15-2014 at 09:22 PM.
    Clevo P150EM
    2920xm ES @4.35GHz
    680m @954/4620, 1V
    840 Pro 256GB
    8GB 1866mhz CAS10 G.Skill

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by god_43 View Post
    amd cant design their way out of a paper bag. i second the motion that amd close up cpu shop, at this point its just embarrassing. Steamroller was supposed to be bulldozer done right? i dont like this new amd, we dont even know what comes after XV? so now we must wait to see if xv is amds ace in the hole? yeah that's not going to happen.
    You are living in the past man. You might not like this new amd but after these console deals now they are doing better than long time. This is said by Rory Read in 2012: "We have to have our eyes forward, we have to be a predator, Read says. You ve got to scan the savanna, looking for opportunities. With Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Nvidia and Texas Instruments in the market, the last thing AMD needs to do is fixate on Intel.". Clearly amd has changed their strategy and now its finally starting to pay off. Intel is in its own class what they are doing so it would be very stupid to try beat them in their own game. They would go bankrupt.
    Last edited by ilkkahy; 01-15-2014 at 09:27 PM.
    "I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood."

Xtreme Mentor
    New internet cafe cpu !!!!
    Intel Core i5 6600K + ASRock Z170 OC Formula + Galax HOF 4000 (8GBx2) + Antec 1200W OC Version
    EK SupremeHF + BlackIce GTX360 + Swiftech 655 + XSPC ResTop
    Macbook Pro 15" Late 2011 (i7 2760QM + HD 6770M)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) , Huawei Nexus 6P
    [history system]80286 80386 80486 Cyrix K5 Pentium133 Pentium II Duron1G Athlon1G E2180 E3300 E5300 E7200 E8200 E8400 E8500 E8600 Q9550 QX6800 X3-720BE i7-920 i3-530 i5-750 Semp140@x2 955BE X4-B55 Q6600 i5-2500K i7-2600K X4-B60 X6-1055T FX-8120 i7-4790K

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Musho View Post
    7850k with 290x dual graphics thanks to mantle! This could be _very_ interesting. Due to less of a CPU bottleneck (thanks to mantle as well) and dual graphics, this might actually be faster than Intel highend + 290x. Due to the big speed differences of the two GPUs, I'm thinking this isn't using AFR. Check it out! What do you guys think?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0_6Rb...%3DNj0_6RbCHA4
    You can't Xfire 7860k with 290x. only the R7-240 and R7-250 work with that chip.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkkahy View Post
    You are living in the past man. You might not like this new amd but after these console deals now they are doing better than long time. This is said by Rory Read in 2012: "We have to have our eyes forward, we have to be a predator, Read says. You ve got to scan the savanna, looking for opportunities. With Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Nvidia and Texas Instruments in the market, the last thing AMD needs to do is fixate on Intel.". Clearly amd has changed their strategy and now its finally starting to pay off. Intel is in its own class what they are doing so it would be very stupid to try beat them in their own game. They would go bankrupt.
    Amd isn't making very much on those consoles considering they only make about $15 per chip once they've paid TSMC, licensing, R&D, etc. So basically if Sony has sold 4 million PS4's so far, that's $60 million. Which is nothing in this business.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vardirox View Post

HSA Acceleration

Transcode Acceleration

One thing is clear about the AMD Kaveri: when it accelerates, it is capable of ludicrous speed against the competition.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages...review,13.html

First screen seems like a fake, because currently Windows (and linux) does not support HSA (no drivers, API, developing tools e.t.c). Second screen is not much informative because Video Encoding acceleration was used for AMD chip only, but not for Intel chips (Quick Sync).

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by kl0012 View Post
    First screen seems like a fake, because currently Windows (and linux) does not support HSA (no drivers, API, developing tools e.t.c). Second screen is not much informative because Video Encoding acceleration was used for AMD chip only, but not for Intel chips (Quick Sync).
    1st screen is not fake, the website is just clueless so they labeled it as "HSA". LibreOffice uses opencl acceleration on the iGPU and the speedups are real, AMD even used this application in their slide deck presentation for Kaveri launch.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew LB View Post
    You can't Xfire 7860k with 290x. only the R7-240 and R7-250 work with that chip.
    While you may not officially be able to crossfire them that doesn't mean you aren't able to offload certain tasks/calculations to the APU.

Amd isn't making very much on those consoles considering they only make about $15 per chip once they've paid TSMC, licensing, R&D, etc. So basically if Sony has sold 4 million PS4's so far, that's $60 million. Which is nothing in this business.
    LoL. So you are going to add up all the costs, up front, and then find the profit margin based on that? Good one.
    They are making a good chunk of change off their SOCs...
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

That is still $60 million they didn't have before. Sometimes you need all the little "nothing" pieces to add up for the big number you know. Come on.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEC911 View Post
    While you may not officially be able to crossfire them that doesn't mean you aren't able to offload certain tasks/calculations to the APU.

LoL. So you are going to add up all the costs, up front, and then find the profit margin based on that? Good one.
    They are making a good chunk of change off their SOCs...
    That 15 dollar figure has been thrown around by some analysts.

Actually, its been explicitly said by AMD to be in the mid-teens.

http://www.geek.com/games/each-ps4-s...-much-1577855/

So 15 percent sounds about right. This makes complete sense when you consider that revenue grew and gross margins dropped 4 percent over last quarter.

Below is not a response to lordECC. More so Andrew LB.

None the less AMD making 60-100million off SOC sales depending on how many xbox ones sell is good news. The biggest effect it will have is it will keep them afloat. The desktop and generally PC market is changing for the worse. People are upgrading less and growth has slowed tremendously(shrinking in some segments). Without these consoles sales and the slow down in the market, AMD would continue to lose 10's of millions to hundreds of millions a quarter and it can't afford to do that. They would have to fold as they have too little cash in the bank.

However combined with the huge labor cuts over the last couple years and the sustainable and modest income from consoles revenue, they have turned losing 74 million loss the previous quarter and the 157million loss a year earlier into a modest 48 million dollar income. Makes this type of profit sustainable which consoles could possibly do and AMD has a future which is good for everyone.

It won't help them compete yet and the HSA part is a huge gamble, but one thing I suspect is Intel's process advantage is going to shrink more and more every year. It's getting harder and more expensive to get smaller and smaller and eventually TSMC and heck, even global foundaries might get close to Intel. With Intel's lack of improvements to IPC recently(even with a new architecture0, AMD could get much closer to Intel in a few years. It won't do it with bulldozers based architecture, but it could with its next. Remove the process advantage Intel has and AMD gets closer. This will take time and the consoles deal gives AMD this time.

What it needs is Intel to screw up and Intel to get arrogant and comfortable in its position. And currently Intel is doing this, with the lack of performance improvements of its processors and it cancelling big projects like their Arizona Fab plant, AMD may have a chance to capitalize in the future.
    Last edited by tajoh111; 01-16-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    Core i7 920@ 4.66ghz(H2O)
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

So.
    If AMD has a new desktop APU that can cut back 30%+ in watts, and lose little GPU power...

the Haswell refresh is met with a collective yawn ...

another Bay Trail Fail ...

When mobile Kaveri at 15-25w whips the llama's arse ...

How butt-hurt will Intel and nVidia be ??

Xtreme Member
    Most disappointing releaser for months. Better manufacturing process, lower clocks and idle power draw goes up 10w. What kind of evolution is that? I guess AMD is redefining how to fail in tech industry on all aspects?

Quote Originally Posted by stuffme View Post
    Most disappointing releaser for months. Better manufacturing process, lower clocks and idle power draw goes up 10w. What kind of evolution is that? I guess AMD is redefining how to fail in tech industry on all aspects?
    The process is if anything worse, not better since SOI was dropped. I would vote for worse. The benefit of dropping SOI is it simplifies design and manufacturing complexity. SOI kills off all leakage through the base of the semiconductor. Base leakage is the reason why intel adopted finfet transistors, and they only mostly eliminate this leakage. Without using SOI or tri-gate transistors AMD now has a lot of leakage that intel doesn't.

If kaveri was kept on 32nm SOI I expect that clocks would not have dropped compared to richland. In the future though we may see the benefits of dropping SOI with more complex CPU designs.
    Last edited by Khenglish; 01-16-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Clevo P150EM
    2920xm ES @4.35GHz
    680m @954/4620, 1V
    840 Pro 256GB
    8GB 1866mhz CAS10 G.Skill

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Both the PS3 and Xbox360 have sold 80 million each and still counting. Let's just say the PS4 and XboxOne will reach about 60 million each (low expectation), it wil be 120 million * 15 = 1,8 Billion. So that is 1,8 Billion of money, on low expectations, for a company that needs every penny. Plus: Free marketing, big Mantle-API support and shared R&D costs for both the CPU and GPU parts.

If I was a shareholder of AMD, I would applaud the company for this move, both generating money, market share and a very good strategic prospect.
    AMD Opteron 148 CABYE 0543 FPBW || DFI LanParty nF4 SLI-DR AD0
    2x 512MB OCZ PC3500 Limited Edition Winbond BH-5 || 2x 512MB Corsair PC3200LL V1.1 Winbond BH-5 || 1x 256MB Mushkin PC3500 LV2 Winbond BH-5
    SAPPHIRE X800GTO2 @ 16P 600/570, Voltmodded, GPU=1,7V/VDD/VDDQ=2,3V
    Zippy PSL-6720P(G1) GAMING ,POWER - I love it!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Vassili View Post
    Both the PS3 and Xbox360 have sold 80 million each and still counting. Let's just say the PS4 and XboxOne will reach about 60 million each (low expectation), it wil be 120 million * 15 = 1,8 Billion. So that is 1,8 Billion of money, on low expectations, for a company that needs every penny. Plus: Free marketing, big Mantle-API support and shared R&D costs for both the CPU and GPU parts.

If I was a shareholder of AMD, I would applaud the company for this move, both generating money, market share and a very good strategic prospect.
    It depends how the contract is written. If it's based on a percentage of the cost off the soc. It will continue to shrink more and more in the future. Margins for products are typically the best when they are at the beginning stages of its selling point(and wafer yields can't be in the toilette) . The ps4 apu are rumored to cost 100 dollars. You think if components prices stayed the same, price drops would be possible? Eventually these chips are going to drop more and more in price and Sony won't pay 100 anymore. Eventually amd is going to make less and less off every chip.

To give you an idea of how much these things drop the original bom cost of the rsx graphic chip in the ps3 was 129 dollars in 2006. Three years later, the bom price in 2009 is 46 dollars. No doubts its even less now, I doubt amd is going to continue to be able to extract 15 dollars a chip for the lifetime of the console.

I agree 120 million is conservative. I think between the PS4 and xbox one, we are going to see somewhere around 200 million consoles. 180 million consoles. 100-120 million for the winner of the console wars, and 60-80 million for the loser. The Wii U looks like a write off at this point and I suspect sales somewhere around 25-35 million.
    Last edited by tajoh111; 01-16-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

Few results

1.455V for CPU, 1.3V for iGPU = 4544 MHz and 104x MHz iGPU, 30min stress test

Cinebenchr R11.5

3D Mark11, seems limitation of APUNB and memory. I think, this clocks of iGPU needs more juice from memory. 2666 MHz at least. But I have not good memory yet. Died...
    ROG Power PCs - Intel and AMD
    CPUs:i9-7900X, i9-9900K, i7-6950X, i7-5960X, i7-8086K, i7-8700K, 4x i7-7700K, i3-7350K, 2x i7-6700K, i5-6600K, R7-2700X, 4x R5 2600X, R5 2400G, R3 1200, R7-1800X, R7-1700X, 3x AMD FX-9590, 1x AMD FX-9370, 4x AMD FX-8350,1x AMD FX-8320,1x AMD FX-8300, 2x AMD FX-6300,2x AMD FX-4300, 3x AMD FX-8150, 2x AMD FX-8120 125 and 95W, AMD X2 555 BE, AMD x4 965 BE C2 and C3, AMD X4 970 BE, AMD x4 975 BE, AMD x4 980 BE, AMD X6 1090T BE, AMD X6 1100T BE, A10-7870K, Athlon 845, Athlon 860K,AMD A10-7850K, AMD A10-6800K, A8-6600K, 2x AMD A10-5800K, AMD A10-5600K, AMD A8-3850, AMD A8-3870K, 2x AMD A64 3000+, AMD 64+ X2 4600+ EE, Intel i7-980X, Intel i7-2600K, Intel i7-3770K,2x i7-4770K, Intel i7-3930KAMD Cinebench R10 challenge AMD Cinebench R15 thread Intel Cinebench R15 thread

Xtreme Enthusiast
    $60 million is nothing...then I guess all the chip business is talking about trillion huh?
    Main Rig:
    Processor & Motherboard:AMD Ryzen5 1400 ' Gigabyte B450M-DS3H
    Random Access Memory Module:Adata XPG DDR4 3000 MHz 2x8GB
    Graphic Card:XFX RX 580 4GB
    Power Supply Unit:FSP AURUM 92+ Series PT-650M
    Storage Unit:Crucial MX 500 240GB SATA III SSD
    Processor Heatsink Fan:AMD Wraith Spire RGB
    Chasis:Thermaltake Level 10GTS Black

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tajoh111 View Post
    That 15 dollar figure has been thrown around by some analysts.

Actually, its been explicitly said by AMD to be in the mid-teens.

http://www.geek.com/games/each-ps4-s...-much-1577855/

So 15 percent sounds about right. This makes complete sense when you consider that revenue grew and gross margins dropped 4 percent over last quarter.
    I hadn't seen that transcript so thank you.
    I had seen some articles that were using a 3rd party design company that was estimating the costs and all the articles were using slightly different numbers for some reason.

Still, as they said on that call there is no reason why they cannot improve margins over time. Margins are typically worst at the beginning of production due to economies of scale.
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

Xtreme Addict
    I hadn't seen that transcript so thank you.
    I had seen some articles that were using a 3rd party design company that was estimating the costs and all the articles were using slightly different numbers for some reason.

Still, as they said on that call there is no reason why they cannot improve margins over time. Margins are typically worst at the beginning of production due to economies of scale.
    Except AMD doesn't manufacturer the chip's anymore. I think the only way margins improve is through yields and yields alone when you don't own the means of production. But I could see both Sony and MS putting stipulations in their contract that prevent huge margins. I.e as chips get cheaper to make, the price lowers for Sony and MS. I could see perhaps the percentage of gross margins improving over time a bit, but the actual amounts made per chip becoming worse as Sony/MS pay less. E.g The chip gets sold for 40 dollars after 3 years(using the ps3 example) and now AMD makes 8 dollars a chip. 20% margins but only 8 dollars profit. Higher initial pricing allows more room for money to be made. I think the golden time for AMD is going to be when these chips can be sold at 100 dollars.

AMD needed this console deal badly and its show's in the initial pricing of the chip. The PS3 RSX when it came out was 240mm2 and manufactured on a much cheaper process and it still cost sony $129 dollars. The die size of the PS4 which is a much more complex chip and more expensive to make(transistors become cheaper over time, not wafers which get more expensive) is 348mm2. Yet Sony is only paying 100 dollars.

I bet with the bad economy(they weren't willing to take a big loss) and knowing AMD was in dire straits to sell something, the console players wrung the contract as thin as they could(which could be seen in the margins and initial pricing of these chips). MS and Sony still could have gone another way with Intel and Nvidia at higher cost. It would have stung and could raise the price of consoles another 100 dollars(which they could absorb or pass onto the customers) but they could do it. Without the console deal, AMD would of had another quarter where they lost 10-100's of millions and this would continue with the declining PC market, sooner or later AMD would have been bust without this deal.

The console deal is a durable lifeline for AMD but it isn't complete salvation. AMD will need to improve profitability in its other markets and I am not sure that the console revenue will generate enough extra revenue to generate the money needed for AMD's R and D efforts.

It kind of reminds me of Intel's payments towards Nvidia. With the heavy R and D cost of the tegra line, Nvidia would of had a significantly more difficult time funding it(and their cash reserves would suffer) if it wasn't for Intel's 1.5 billion dollars being paid to them over 6 years. They would of had more losses in some of their quarters and stock holders would be more anxious about loses resulting from Tegra and would probably get them to pull out. What it did for Nvidia is give them a buffer so they didn't have to go into their cash reserves, they don't have quarters with losses and it allows them to take risks.

AMD on the other hand had poor finances in the first place. Most of its outlets of income(particularly it's primary one, CPU's) was shrinking fast. What I see the console revenue doing in AMD case is it patches up the bleeding to the point where they can start working on projects rather than delaying them and stop the downsizing of the company which it continues to do to cut costs. Additionally, the console deal provides marketshare and a software/hardware platform for them.
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    While im in no way defending AMD`s pathethic CPU decisions over past few years.You cant talk about AMD`s WINS with consoles like some kind of a FAIL.
    Its hilarious as to what ends people go to beat on AMD.Yea AMD prolly doesnt make huge profits with PS4, but their are making some, and their making money also on X One and nintendo`s.
    Intel 5960X@4.2Ghz[Prime stable]@4.5 [XTU stable] 1.24v NB@3.6ghz Asrock X99 Extreme 3 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance@3200 16-17-17
    Sapphire nitro+ VEGA 56 Samsung SSD 850 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB HDD:WD10TB WD:8TB Seagate8TB

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by haylui View Post
    $60 million is nothing...then I guess all the chip business is talking about trillion huh?
    essentially, yes.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tajoh111 View Post
    *snip*
    That is all speculation at this point.
    You really think AMD would back themselves into a corner with this contract?

AMD didn't need to throw them a bone, they had the upperhand with the console-makers. AMD could make out like bandits as the associated costs come down.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vario View Post
    While im in no way defending AMD`s pathethic CPU decisions over past few years.You cant talk about AMD`s WINS with consoles like some kind of a FAIL.
    Its hilarious as to what ends people go to beat on AMD.Yea AMD prolly doesnt make huge profits with PS4, but their are making some, and their making money also on X One and nintendo`s.
    Thank you!
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
    G-Skill Ripjaws X 16Gb - 2133Mhz
    Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme
    i7 2600k @ 4.4Ghz
    Sapphire 7970 OC 1.2Ghz
    Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 128Gb

Xtreme Addict
    That is all speculation at this point.
    You really think AMD would back themselves into a corner with this contract?

AMD didn't need to throw them a bone, they had the upperhand with the console-makers. AMD could make out like bandits as the associated costs come down.
    AMD needed the console contract for survival, without it AMD would have bit the dust. It wouldn't be the first time AMD settled for too cheap. The instance that comes to mind is AMD's Intel settlement. 1.25 billion was a bargain. Particularly when you compare it to what Nvidia got. In both these instances, AMD settled even though it could have gotten more because they needed the money.

The console makers knew this and it's what allowed them to extract such low pricing on the console chip before hand. The 100 dollar price is a bargain compared to how much console makers had to pay before. The xenos chip was priced at 141 dollars, the rsx was priced at 129 dollars. The IBM chip cost 109 dollars and the cell processor cost 90 dollars. They are now paying 100 dollars for both. Its a big reason why the console makers were able to more or less break even at the get go which they could never do before. They cut the margins out from AMD and Intel/IBM and Nvidia didn't want to work with such low margins. This isn't speculation.

It's utterly optimistic to think they could make out like bandits from the console deal(which is speculation). Everyone knows its a low margin deal and the chips are going to sell for less and less over time similarly to existing consoles. AMD already had the console design wins of the xbox 360 and wii last generation, it didn't help them make out like bandits then. The wii U looks like an utter failure with its recent 2.8 million yearly sales, so an AMD chip could end up with just as many consoles as last generation.

However what the console deal does is give them a hardware base, particularly for gaming that allows optimizations in their architecture to translate into better performance for their products. This is one of the reasons AMD took the deal. Finances was part of it, but influence on software is another. Its a smart gamble, but a hand they had to play no matter what to survive.
    Last edited by tajoh111; 01-17-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Where are you getting these costs from. I find it HIGHLY unlikely the PS4/XBone chip costs anywhere near $100, especially when you consider that retailer markup is typically 50-100% (or more) on electronics.
    Fold for XS!
    You know you want to

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast