Thread: Replacement Fan AC75

Xtreme Addict

Replacement Fan AC75

Early in November I purchased the Lian Li AC-75 and just got my motherboard from intel last week. I put the unit together and after installing windows I noticed a rattle noise, almost like a cable stuck in a fan blade. Quickly I shut the unit down and saw no cables, figured it was ok. Started the machine again and heard this noise and it got worse and worse I immediately shut the system down and pulled the front cover off and examined all 3 fans, I noticed the top fan had a blade broken off. I sent Lian Li support and email but have not heard back in 48 hours so I am posting here. I have also included two images.

http://sdrv.ms/Ixbir0
    http://sdrv.ms/19ntfyM
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

Quote Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
    Early in November I purchased the Lian Li AC-75 and just got my motherboard from intel last week. I put the unit together and after installing windows I noticed a rattle noise, almost like a cable stuck in a fan blade. Quickly I shut the unit down and saw no cables, figured it was ok. Started the machine again and heard this noise and it got worse and worse I immediately shut the system down and pulled the front cover off and examined all 3 fans, I noticed the top fan had a blade broken off. I sent Lian Li support and email but have not heard back in 48 hours so I am posting here. I have also included two images.

http://sdrv.ms/Ixbir0
    http://sdrv.ms/19ntfyM
    I apologize for the inconvience. Do you mean the PC-A75? I will check into the RMA situation.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
    I apologize for the inconvience. Do you mean the PC-A75? I will check into the RMA situation.
    My apologies, yes PC-A75, the request would have come from my email kevinbostwick [at] gmail [dot] com thank you for any assistance you can provide.
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

Xtreme Addict
    great news a replacement fan showed up to my address last night, thank you Lian Li

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    great news a replacement fan showed up to my address last night, thank you Lian Li
    lol lianli is funny, i also needed a part, emailed, no responce, waited two weeks, then messaged here, went home that night, part was at my house, they just sent it without any reply to the email lol. awesome in a way lol

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    lol lianli is funny, i also needed a part, emailed, no responce, waited two weeks, then messaged here, went home that night, part was at my house, they just sent it without any reply to the email lol. awesome in a way lol
    same thing here haha im happy with results, i just like to be kept in the loop but i cannot complain as they sent it from china to my house in less than a week thats way more than i couldve asked for they just gained a customer for life

same thing here haha im happy with results, i just like to be kept in the loop but i cannot complain as they sent it from china to my house in less than a week thats way more than i couldve asked for they just gained a customer for life
    Yes, was just about to tell you that we sent on the 6th of December.

Just so you know we are based in Taiwan, rather than China. The shipping label might have said Republic of China, which is Taiwan's "official name".

Glad to help.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ