Thread: Multitouch enabler for games?

Multitouch enabler for games?

I'd like to play some old(er) RTS and RPG's on my Venue 8 Pro tablet but of course those oldies aren't multitouch enabled. I found the "Magic Multitouch" app from iBuyPower which looked just perfect for this, but it's 1) Only compatibly with a few older iBuyPower laptops and 2) No longer available for download. Any other tablet gamers out there heard of similar touchscreen input mappers? Heck, even something that would just enable pinch-zoom and right-click emulation would be grand...
    Anarcho-Hippie Hackasaurus Rex!

After some searching, I found Gesturekey which pretty much does exactly what I wanted. Besides mapping touch events to mouse input, it can also map gestures to keystrokes and mouse+keyboard combos. Pretty neat. I'm working on an input map for Supreme Commander first as it seems to be particularly well-suited for tablets. Any suggestions for older mouse-heavy games to try?

Xtreme Mentor
    sorry i don't know anything about what you are asking but i am curious about the old rts and rpg games you want to play.

When i'm being paid i always do my job through.

Just the usual suspects... Blizzard titles and whatnot. I tried Dungeon Siege but it wouldn't register touch events at all for some reason, shame- that was a fun single-player campaign. I'd really like to play The Outforce but alas, my CD is long gone and I can't find it in any of the forbidden places. Homeward would be fun to play through again too.