New scratch build coming Having played two years on the Cars computer my son has a new addiction ... Just like his old man, building things.
Not PCs(not yet) but Minecraft.

So what could be more fun than a Minecraft Creeper build?

He has now been two years older than his first air-cooled PC and is now it's time for a watercooled rig for his Minecraft.

First I want to thank wwwicked for the beautiful banner ... Top Mark!! Thanks

As mentioned: The Creeper

And so I did ... first went to the local hardware store and buyed several aluminum strips.
Bought Flat strips, angles and other junk. Very nice to work like old times just the same as with Meccano.

At first I only had a picture of the Creeper. But it's better to have a real plastic Creeper. So I bought one and applied a scale of about 1:5.

First builded the mid section around the PSU.

Put the head together.

And Started with the legs.

When the real plastic Creeper came in and saw that the center piece did not match the scale I shortened it a bit. And then put the legs together.

I still had an old acrylic mobo tray which nicely fits in the head of the Creeper. And put an Asus Maximus V Gene on it.

Beneath the mobo tray I placed a 360 rad with some beautiful green Nanoxia fans.

Now that the frame is ready, time the next step. The cover up, For this I will use acrylic with green vinyl.

After some thinking and some tips I found 2 HDD coolers that I had lying around, which will nice when liquid passes through. So after some cutting and pasting:

First leg finished. Time for the 2e

3rd leg and midplate done. Now mount every thing very good to reduce the cracks to a minimum

More soon