Thread: My Ohio Keynote Nov 1 @Shawnee 11.0 The Intersection of Virtual & Augmented Reality

Xtreme Enthusiast

My Ohio Keynote Nov 1 @Shawnee 11.0 The Intersection of Virtual & Augmented Reality

My Shawnee 11.0 Conference in Portsmouth, Ohio keynote summary was just released. I believe there will be video, but as some of you know, there is nothing quite like being there.

The Intersection of Virtual & Augmented Reality - Simon Solotko - Mobile computing technology is causing a rapid and largely unforeseen acceleration of interest in virtual reality gaming. These applications are developing in a new era of vast acceptance of social applications and limited penetration of augmented reality. Will the reaction catalyze new innovation or fizzle? Through a series of demonstrations the keynote will reveal new opportunities for gameplay and application gamification.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Planning on attending this. As far as I can tell it is only Friday, not Saturday too?
    Heatware
    filmbot

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by filmbot View Post
    Planning on attending this. As far as I can tell it is only Friday, not Saturday too?
    Yes, Friday only, starts early, I think the Keynote is at 10AM.

Xtreme 3D Team
    My best friend and I are coming along.
    Smile