Thread: Evaporator sourcing

Xtreme Member

Evaporator sourcing

Is there anywhere to source a decent evap anymore. Seems like no one runs phase hardly anymore and TBH i miss it and want o build a system again maybe even a cascade. I use to run a chilly evap is there any players out there that still build them. Im working on a controller board that ill need to test and to reuse my old evap would be a PITA. any info someone can give would be greatly appreciated.
    DFI NF4 Ultra D/3800 x2 @ 2.5ghz/2x512 BH-5/ EVGA 7800 GT /OCZ 600W PowerStream

-150c Club Member
    I think Ron might be getting some, otherwise; I have a milling machine and have been producing my own. But I don't think I'm nearly ready yet to make anything production.
    CNC conversion of lathe and mill is underway though.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b 0f l337 View Post
    I think Ron might be getting some, otherwise; I have a milling machine and have been producing my own. But I don't think I'm nearly ready yet to make anything production.
    CNC conversion of lathe and mill is underway though.
    Im not sure who Ron is, never really paid attention to peoples names lol. I would like to find a evap that has a decent hold down system. i know there was some big improvements from my original one.
    DFI NF4 Ultra D/3800 x2 @ 2.5ghz/2x512 BH-5/ EVGA 7800 GT /OCZ 600W PowerStream

Xtreme 3D Team
    Try http://www.under-the-ice.com/ The hold down and evap. I got from him are really nice.

Xtreme Member
    You could try Piotres. He is from poland and makes some of the best linesets you will come across.
    DFI LP UT P35-T2R/E8600 @ 5.1ghz/Modded Mach2 GT
    EVGA Classified/i975 @ 5.04ghz/Custom built SS
    3x2gig G-Skill Perfect Storm
    Asus 5970
    2x150gig Velociraptors/250gig Caviar
    PCP&P Turbocool 1KW