Thread: Want to find some old GPU blocks

Question Want to find some old GPU blocks

Anyone know where I can get a matched pair of full cover GPU blocks for reference GTX 460's?

I've tried ebay and google foo craigslist searches.

Thanks a bunch.

With 122 views and no replies, I'm guessing no one has any ideas?

I am Xtreme
    my one 460 block is attached to an used 460
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Brand View Post
    With 122 views and no replies, I'm guessing no one has any ideas?
    Yeah the 460 blocks must have been a small run because they sold out something like 2 years ago from what I remember, shortly after I sold my XSPC ones. Your best bet is posting wanteds on all the popular forums FS/FT sections, but most people selling the block are probably also selling the card. However you could sell the card for 60 and pick up a 470/480 with block, I've seen 480s with a block go for 120

Alright, thanks guys. I knew it was a long shot.

My current pc is aging pretty rapidly and I'm planning a new build but those plans are getting pretty (stupidly) costly. The price tag is getting so ridiculously high that I was hoping to find a cheapish solution to extend my current pc's life. For reference I built my current pc in late '07, ASUS striker extreme 680i, QX6800, 4 1gb DDR3 dimms, etc. The idea is to put that under water, beef up the OC and to reuse as many of the WC parts as possible once I can afford the new build. I can justify 'wasting' $100 or so for a pair of old wb's to buy time to save more, but if I'm going to buy new (to me) cards I'd rather hold off and buy the cards for my new build.

I'll just keep running searches and watching WTS postings.

Again thanks for the responses, even if they were what I expected and not what I wanted.