Thread: Which Lian-LI Cases are prepared for a 280 radiator+fans to be installed at the top

Which Lian-LI Cases are prepared for a 280 radiator+fans to be installed at the top

Hello Lian Li, the headline almost says it all.

I am looking for a Lian Li Midi/Big Tower that has enough space to install a 280 radiator and the 2x140mm Fans at the top of the case without interfering with an ATX mainboard.
    It also should have 2x140mm openings prepared at the top.

I used your PC-D600 as an example what i mean, but it has only 2x120mm openings prepared at the top, so i wont buy it, but normaly id be very interested in this type of case.

I currently own a Corsair H110 watercooler and a Corsair Carbide Air 540 case, but the case vibrates like hell with 5 140mm fans (Be Quiet Silentwings 2 @5V), so i want something more high quality.

Thx in advance.

English is not my native language. So please, before being too nitpicky about my choice of words, please consider the possiblity that I did not mean to say what you might have read into them and inquire if not sure. Thank you

Hi johnieboy,

We currently don't have a case that can support a 280mm rad with fans on the top of the case in stock format. However, the PC-D600 does support a 280mm radiator (actually up to 420mm) in the other compartment (the compartment opposite of your pic above). And as there is a large space above the MB tray, the CPU cooler block of the Corsair H110 can easily be slid over from one compartment to another.

GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Hi Lian Li, thx for the answer.

Its a little bit surprisung for me that you cant offer such a case at the moment since it seems that your competitors are offering more and more such cases.

As for the D600, i have seen your preview video, but im not convinced that the tubing of the H110 is long enough for installation you mentioned.
    Acc. to some specs i found on the internet the tubes are 300mm long, but the one on your picture seems to be longer.
    Can you tell me which watercooler you used on your picture so i can compare it to the H110?

Also the D600 appeares to be very new and so its nowhere availiable in Europe acc. to google.
    But i found a pc-d600wb which is in stock at several stores here in germany and seems to be the same case acc. to the pictures.

Can you the me the differences between the D600 and D600wb?

English is not my native language. So please, before being too nitpicky about my choice of words, please consider the possiblity that I did not mean to say what you might have read into them and inquire if not sure. Thank you

In the video we used the Swifttech H320 which has 400mm length tubing. For reference, the NZXT Kraken X60 also has 400mm tubing.

The H110 as well as any other liquid cooling kit with 300mm tubing will fit in the PC-D600 if mounted in the rear (or right) compartment as well as the longer ones that we used in the video. Actually, if you notice in the video the H320 has a lot of slack.

Alternatively, depending on the setup in the PC-D600, 280mm (or up to 420mm) radiators can fit in the front of the case in the left compartment (the compartment with the MB). So that gives you some options with the build.

As for the naming, with our cases we often have some variations in color and have a side panel option. In order to distinguish the variations, we add "suffixes". "A" means silver. "B" means black. "W" means windowed side panel.

Taking the PC-D600 as an example, "PC-D600WB" is the PC-D600 in black with a windowed side panel, and "PC-D600WA" is the PC-D600 is silver with a windowed side panel. You can see the naming including the suffixes on the webpage. Also, you can reference a post we made on our blog that is intended to clear up some of the confusion people have about our naming system.

You may be asking if there is a PC-D600 without a side panel, for instance a "PC-D600B"? To answer that question, no there is not. But there is a possibility of one in the future.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Hello Lian Li, thx for the explanation.

i will give it a try and order a D600 as soon as its available again.
    Seems like its sold out now here in germany.