Thread: [Project] Frupo's budget Sandy 2012 & Aerocool Qs-202

Threaded View

Xtreme Member

[Project] Frupo's budget Sandy 2012 & Aerocool Qs-202

----------------------------------------------------------
    About this thread & project: Language disclaimer
    ----------------------------------------------------------

This project was firstly written and presented, in my native Italian language, on an Italian website and forum, particularly related to silent hardware, where I presented some of my works (PC moddings, PC buildings and so on).

Now I wanted to share this project and my work with you. Unfortunately I have not so much time and so much language ability to directly and quickly translate in English language, and did not want to use 'automatic' translation (but you could use this kind of 'automatic' translation, for example the one offered by Google which translates web pages... of course, if you want).

In agreement with Moderation Staff, I decided to simply copy and paste here my work, even if in original language, guessing that my work will be somehow useful for you, being sure that you will like pictures, that many times will be self-explanatory, and finally hoping you will appreciate the whole project.

Please feel free to comment this thread; if you have any questions related to the project, I ensure to you that I will do all my best to answer to your questions (obviously.... in my poor English!).

Enjoy.
    Last edited by frupoli; 06-14-2014 at 04:14 AM.