Thread: Kudos 42 count @ 25 cents each Oo

Xtreme Addict

Kudos 42 count @ 25 cents each Oo

Not hardware but what a deal! I'm on a diet though, so I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.amazon.com/Kudos-100-Calo.../dp/B005IYDVG8

Kids love these things btw.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 08-06-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

i used to eat kudos all the time when i was a kid, but they used to be covered in chocolate.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Addict
    Me too. I've had the new ones before and they're pretty good though. A cafe I went to years ago had them, and I had one with my lunch. It was pretty damn good... I think it was the M&M or Snickers.....
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 08-06-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.