Hello Xtreme Community,

I've been a member for a while but first time I venture in to a project of this type and although I've searched threads I don't have solid answers for my questions. I'm hoping some experienced members can help me get this figured out.

I recently got my hands on a small Water/Juice Chiller machine that has a stainless steel evaporator already on it. I want to run my water loop through this chiller and see how low I can get the temperatures.

This would be a 24/7 setup I Know I have to insulate the lines and water block, but the question is should I be using Vaseline along with art eraser and neoprene insulation on and around the socket of the motherboard as well as the backside? On the Vaseline I wonder if I should be putting it in to the 2011 socket itself and how would I go about this without damaging the pins or would adding it around the socket suffice? Also since this would be a 24/7 machine will the Vaseline be good for long term or is this usually a solution for DICE and LN2?

I live in So. California the humidity is usually around 40-60% would just using the art eraser and neoprene suffice or would any of you advice on a different method?

I'll keep searching the posts here on the forum, but there is hardly any activity on the chilled liquid cooling section so I hope you all don't mind me asking questions that have probably been asked before.

Thanks in advance for any help.