Thread: Asrock Extreme11 Waterblocks

Xtreme Member

Asrock Extreme11 Waterblocks

Finally got my custom waterblocks from nateman_doo for my AE11 board. Lots more pictures in my build log, but here are a few for those unwilling to hop to another forum.

Xtreme Addict
    How much did they cost you if you don't mind me asking?

-PB
    -Project Sakura-
    Intel i7 860 @ 4.0Ghz, Asus Maximus III Formula, 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws X F3 (@ 1600Mhz), 2x GTX 295 Quad SLI
    2x 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 RAID 0, OCZ ZX 1000W, NZXT Phantom (Pink), Dell SX2210T Touch Screen, Windows 8.1 Pro

Koolance RP-401X2 1.1 (w/ Swiftech MCP35X), XSPC EX420, XSPC X-Flow 240, DT Sniper, EK-FC 295s (w/ RAM Blocks), Enzotech M3F Mosfet+NB/SB

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbagz View Post
    How much did they cost you if you don't mind me asking?

-PB
    I don't mind you asking at all.....but I don't know if nateman_doo charges everyone the same, so I don't want to give away what I paid. What I will say is that the blocks were significantly higher priced than the ones I got for my board from Mips. But....you have to expect that with a small batch from a custom waterblock producer working out of his garage. And when he started on this batch, he was the only game in town. Mips had not yet come out with their waterblocks for the AE11. And now...since Mips is no longer....he is again, the only game in town. I think he did less than 15 in this first batch, and because of many unforseen delays....it took damn near a year to get them done. You can find him on the EVGA forums if you are interested. He does good work. I may try and get him to do a full copper top for both of these blocks for me soon. That would be pretty freakin' cool. I'll be testing the performance of this block vs the Mips block and will document in my build log.

Xtreme Addict
    Nice.

Good to hear!

-PB
    -Project Sakura-
    Intel i7 860 @ 4.0Ghz, Asus Maximus III Formula, 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws X F3 (@ 1600Mhz), 2x GTX 295 Quad SLI
    2x 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 RAID 0, OCZ ZX 1000W, NZXT Phantom (Pink), Dell SX2210T Touch Screen, Windows 8.1 Pro

Koolance RP-401X2 1.1 (w/ Swiftech MCP35X), XSPC EX420, XSPC X-Flow 240, DT Sniper, EK-FC 295s (w/ RAM Blocks), Enzotech M3F Mosfet+NB/SB

They are clean looking. It is pretty cool to have custom work of that quality.