Thread: Cookies Issue

Xtreme Enthusiast

Cookies Issue

Out of curiosity, is anyone else having problems with XS always marking the entire forum read? I'll check XS the night before, then the next morning, I'll come and the entire forum tells me there have been no new posts. Same with subsequent visits, but night-to-morning is the more alarming one. I know there are new posts from when I visited last, but the forum disagrees. I have tried logging out to clear cookies and logging back in, and it did no good. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    [XC] gomeler - Public note: If you PM me to tell me that I am disrespectful at least have space in your PM box so I can tell you I don't care.

[XC] gomeler - I come to the news section to ban people, not read complaints.

I heart gomeler!

Try actually deleting the cookies manually. Just logging out doesn't delete them.

The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Done; we'll see if that helps. Will report back after trying for a bit. Thanks.
    [XC] gomeler - Public note: If you PM me to tell me that I am disrespectful at least have space in your PM box so I can tell you I don't care.

I heart gomeler!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    For what it's worth, this hasn't changed anything. I still come here in the morning and all forums are read. It's in Win 7 x64 with the latest version of Chrome. Surprised it's just me.

I heart gomeler!

Maybe it is Chrome that is doing it to you?

I use Firefox and haven't had the issue. I don't use Chrome enough to tell as it is just a secondary browser for when I need an alternative.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64