Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aquatuning drops EK water blocks.

Ω
    I tend to stay away from threads of this nature but I have to put my 2 cents in here.

@AT, it was a very poor decision to post this so called "press release" on the forums as your reputation in the water cooling community has not been very good with all the passed incidents not only here but other various water cooling / enthusiast forums. This only makes your company look more childish in the eyes of many and makes you seem like you have something to proof because you do not want to get caught with your pants down again.

Not to mention the fact that starting off your thread with a huge picture with a contract being torn up along with a very vague description of what had happened. If you wanted to inform the public of what had happened it would have been more prudent from a business end to keep this to your website and release it such a fashion as EK has done.

Now, before you go thinking that I'm an EK fanboy, I am definitely not. I have gone as far as to disagree in threads and voice my opinion on poor judgement/handling of customer care issues here on XS.

This thread should definitely be locked by a moderator.
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    " Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" - In times of war, the law falls silent.

hmm, thankyou for link man, i have been water cooling only for maybe 3 to 4 years, only recently started useing Ek maybe over a year, got their bat res, and cpu block,
    will be soon getting ram blocks for 2133 gskil 16gig not sure if i should upgrade ram to 32 gb first, and also looking at getting 2 gpu blocks for my 2 680's, EK seem to be
    a very professional company, and I think i will stay with them

Quote Originally Posted by ohms View Post
    I tend to stay away from threads of this nature but I have to put my 2 cents in here.
    ditto
    and agreed

Xtreme Member
    Perhaps the aquatuning can also change his signature, the "play nice and aqua-girl will let ..." bothers me :

I am not an idiot, it is not very professional and i doubt girls/womman doing waterwooling appreciate it either.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquatuning View Post
    If we didn't post this on the forum then someone else would.
    So, what if they did? However, you posting this all over the web like you have looks to me like a smear campaign.

Not to mention the fact that starting off your thread with a huge picture with a contract being torn up along with a very vague description of what had happened. If you wanted to inform the public of what had happened it would have been more prudent from a business end to keep this to your website and release it such a fashion as EK has done.

Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Makymaco View Post
    Perhaps the aquatuning can also change his signature, the "play nice and aqua-girl will let ..." bothers me :

I am not an idiot, it is not very professional and i doubt girls/womman doing waterwooling appreciate it either.
    Agreed!
    ASRock Z77 Extream6
    Intel i7 3770K
    G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1866
    OCZ Agility 3 120GB SATA III
    Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB
    CORSAIR HX1050
    GIGABYTE GTX 770 4GB

Xtreme Member
    Interesting :
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....9&postcount=22

Nitrix is the Aquatuning UK Sales Manager

as the sig sits, it doesn't break any of the forums rules, the staff would have no reason to remove it.

Xtreme Member
    It is a misunderstanding, i don't ask the staff to remove it, if he want to keep it, he can, we are in a democracy.

I just wanted to give him my feeling about it.

ah ok, my apologies for misunderstanding and thank you for clarifying!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Both EK & AquaTuning are wankurs, watching them b1tch each other out is hilarious! Been watercooling for 10+ years, never bought either of their products and neither of them will ever see $1 from my pocket

q9550 @ 444 x 8.5 1.3v - Venomous X
    p5q DLX
    Ocz RPR 1066 4 x 2g @ 1066
    eah5870 V2 @ 920/1250 - HR-03gt
    Antec Fusion Remote MAX
    Xonar HDAV1.3
    Ocz zx850w

Xtreme Addict
    You guys it's like a school playgroundThis tough economic climate is definitely affecting business judgment.
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

Xtreme Enthusiast

While I tend to agree with all the booth babes and other stuff in the tech industry I wouldn't get my hands up over it. Of the entire "IT industry is full of nerds so we are going to sell products through scantily clad women" it's a drop in the ocean.
    AMD Phenom II BE, ASUS Crosshair II formula, 8gb ddr2 800, 470 SLI, PC P&C 750, arcera RAID, 4x OCZ Vertex2, 2x samsung 7200 1tb, HT Omega Clario +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12