Thread: Missing Cancer Thread

Xtreme Addict

Missing Cancer Thread

There was a thread someone posted, with a link to a video about alternative cancer medicine. I even posted in it. I can't find it. I searched several times and nothing came up. Does anyone have that link to the video he posted?
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Addict
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Regehr_Clark

All that supposed magic hocus pocus stuff is for the most part bs.
    Some stuff is real though.
    It's up to you to do research.

The only thing I can recommend is to check for radiation.
    Radiation is the leading cause of all death, we don't have a clock that tells our cells to die, we all die from cancers (for the most part).
    Cancers come from mutations, mutations start with radiation.

That's the best I can do for ya sorry :\.

Other then that all I can recommend is to stay clean, if you're talking about a kitty for example you should give them a bath once a week probably.
    (I don't always give my kitty a bath once a week but..., still).
    Oh speaking of cats, be careful of there flee collars and shampoo's, they can be deadly so research on it if you need to (same goes for dogs).
    Don't use clumping kitty litter, again research it if you have a cat.

And a healthy diet, I don't mean go buy some diet coke (wood alcohol lol...).
    If you smoke, pay attention to the quality of it, packs are usually not a prob, but roll your own is (smell it and sort through it before rolling it up).
    Get some exercise once in a while.
    Pay attention to expiration dates and where pop is bottled (they won't always tell you though, if it taste funny stop buying that brand sorta thing if they don't tel you were it was bottled).

Expiration dates are important.
    I recently came across some things that were original from europe, labeled expired last year but resold in the usa with a new date stamped on.

What else...
    Oh meats, cook them all the way, they use antibiotics now these days and you can contract a super bug that cannot be cured if you don't cook your food right.

That's about it, all I know of.

Oh I forgot one more thing I've learned, beware of chinese made toothpaste bootleg stuff.
    It's still around being sold to this day.
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 05-15-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Yeah, I know most of that stuff. But the problem with cancer research and treatment is, is that its mostly funded by pharmaceutical companies who's main goal is to make MONEY. Business wise, it makes no sense to cure something when you can make billions off treating symptoms every year. The problem with the way they treat it these days with chemotherapy is, weak cells are killed off, but the strong ones remain and they take over after all the weak cancer cells die off, which can often make the cancer actually worse! That's why with pets, it's only a way to buy time... and not much more, while homeopathic alternatives seems to have more success from the personal experiences I've read about. But the problem is, ITS EXPENSIVE. Everyone is out to make a buck off you. When someone is sick, the people you go to see dollar signs. Usually not the doctors, but the groups of people they're employed under. This is why two different hospitals in the same area can charge completely different rates for a procedure, like a $2,000 compared to $22,000. But alternative medicine doctors can be pretty damn greedy from what I've seen.

Man the human race is so badly f***ed up. We're no more evolved morally than we were 50,000 years ago. The only difference is, we're more technologically, scientifically, and medically advanced and more destructive as a result. That's about it. If there really was a highly evolved race of aliens, they'd probably want nothing at all to do with us, seeing us as violent morally un-evolved savages. Please guys, think before you do and say things, and I mean this as a general "we can be better than that" message to everyone.

Anyway, I can't find that video or that post. I'm open minded enough to watch it, without jumping to any early conclusions, but I'm not stupid either. I know bulls*** when I see it.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I totally agree brother. The profit motive itself is in many ways a cancer on Western society. There needs to be a way to be both moral, just AND still keep the parts of the free market that work and/or generate progress.

Healthcare in the United States is a crime. There's NO reason we shouldn't, by now have a single-payer social medicine program. Lop a bit off the DoD's budget, some from Social Security reform... Make sure everyone is getting preventative check-ups and then BLAMMO!!! People will be healthier and costs will go down. I mean, we went to the moon with sliderules and 'computers' with less than 64k memory. We could do it if we tried.
    Heatware

Main
    intel i5 3570k @ 4+ GHz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Rev 1.1 |Crucial Ballistix Tactical VLP 2x8GB DDR3-1600
    intel 335 240GB SSD | WD Black 640GB HDD
    Sapphire AMD 7870XT 2GB w-Boost (Tahiti LE)
    Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-e

HTPC
    AMD FX 6300 Vishera | ASRock 970 Extreme 3 | Kingston HyperX Black 2x4GB DDR3-1600
    intel 320 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 640GB HDD
    AMD Visiontek HD7850 2GB
    Dlink DWA-556 Wireless N Adapter

Tablet
    Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 - Running rooted J-Bean & ADW