Thread: Two HD7950 graphics cards for sale

Xtreme Enthusiast

Two HD7950 graphics cards for sale

I have two PowerColor HD7950 graphics cards that I used on World Community Grid for a month and a half or so. $440 for the pair including shipping to continental U.S. address. Includes everything that came in the boxes with the cards - EXCEPT I can't find one of the game coupon things that came with them. If I manage to find it I'll send it also as I have no use for it. All the other hardware is included - never used.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Xtreme Member
    Very tempting, couple of questions first though.

Were they overclocked and and do you remember how loud they were under full load? I have not had powercolor gpus before but I know from experience that some manufactures cooling solutions are both noisy and rather ineffective (*cough* sapphire).

Thanks,
    redmaw

edit: can I tentatively take them based on your answers?
    Last edited by Red Maw; 05-13-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    First off - sure you can take them tentatively. I'm in no hurry and I'd rather answer any questions now than have someone buy the cards and be unhappy after the purchase. I overclocked both of them to 1125 - 5 at a time. I didn't fool with the memory settings - I left that at default. Past 1125 I started getting a few errors (running HCC on WCG). I set the fans manually at 60% (temps stayed below 60 at that setting). I don't have the side panels on my cases so my computers are not quiet - plus I can't hear very well either (really need hearing aids but don't want to spend the money for them). I did not "over volt" the cards because I don't know how. All I did was overclock them and set the fan speed manually using the settings in Catalyst Control Center. I don't know much about ATI/AMD video cards and their controls. I've always had nVidia cards. If you have any more questions at all, please feel free to ask.

Xtreme Member
    Ah good no overvolting/voltage manipulation (what I was worried about). I think I'll try them out and see if they work for me, if not there will be another pair for powercolor 7950's for sale on the XS forums fairly soon XD

Xtreme Member
    Nice!!!!

Price shipped to Argentina via USPS Priority?
    Postal code: 1650

Thanks!

EDIT: Can you try mining litecoin using guiminer high usage settings and show me the hash rate? That's my main interest in them...I need to see temps mining and hash. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Ivanlabrie; 05-14-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sold