Thread: No PC-7H Posts Here?

No PC-7H Posts Here?

I typed in "PC-7H", no quotation marks, of course, and got zero results.
    There are quite a few PC-7H posts in this Forum, I only wanted to categorize those and save the search.
    I won one of these cases at Overclock.net. Solid black inside and out. It's a jewel!
    It's a very nice, workable case.
    I've already bought the fan extender for it, and I wanted to know what people have done with theirs before I build mine.
    I'm also looking for a windowed side-panel. I haven't the tools, expertise or time to mod my own panel.
    Yeah, I know, cut a hole with a metal cutting blade in a jig saw, stick a piece of clear plastic on the backside with industrial strength 2 sided tape.
    Looks like crap, even if you're using a silver colored case and can (try to) ignore the cut edges.
    I think I can manage a pair of 240 rads. One up top, remove the hdd cage and put the other up front.
    I only use one or two 500GB. ssd's these days, plus an external hdd if needed, so I don't need the cage anyhow.
    Any ideas as to how to write the proper Search terms?

My name is Legion; for we are many.

That is strange that PC-7H doesn't show up in the search on xtremesystems. I just checked it myself and sure enough, it didn't. You can always use google to just search in xtremesystems by typing in "pc-7h site:http://www.xtremesystems.org/" into google. It may not be the most effective way to search but it does work.

For help with ideas for your mod you can always start a new thread on many of the forums here to get help from the community. The Computer Cases forum might be the would that would help you alot.

And I always love pics, so feel free to share.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Thank you.
    I was hoping a moderator may answer my question.
    I've been thinking about this since my last post and there have been other searches I've tried on this site where the Search function also didn't work.
    I just noticed that I've only made 19 posts on XS since January 2003. Which is very strange.
    I tend to avoid sites where I can't search for help. It may very well be a broken Search engine that's generally kept me away for the past 10 years.
    Does Lian Li make a windowed side panel for the Lian Li PC-7H? It's the one thing I demand in a computer case.
    I need a window so I can see the POST codes on my motherboards.
    If your company doesn't make such a side panel I'll probably sell this case since I'll never build it.

Lian Li Tech!
    I asked, quite plainly, if Lian Li makes a windowed side-panel for the Lian Li PC-7HX.
    Do you make such a side-panel or do you not?
    Lian Li has a reputation for a decided lack of customer service.
    I've personally e-mailed Lian Li on several different occasions and have been completely ignored.
    This is exactly why I haven't bought a Lian Li case in at least 6 years.
    That's when, according to my receipts, I switched over to Corsair for my high-end cases.

Hi kzinti1,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, we do make a side panel for the PC-7H: W-LM2AB-8 . I was searching for a distributor near you that has the panel in stock - hence the delay. However, it is not in stock anywhere and will not be for about two months.

Thank you! My apologies for the last post. I should've kept it to myself.

Its ok. I know it can be frustrating waiting for replies. I should have posted something sooner. So what is your plan? Are you going to keep the PC-7H?

If I find the side-panel, definitely! If I can't find a pre modded panel, then I'll be selling this at the next yard sale. There's nowhere close to me that can ship a box this large.
    I just searched and found the following: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=26576
    But not the W-LM2AB-8 model that you listed. The one above is the W-LM2AB-1.
    I also found several others with the W-LM2AB prefix, but the one that ends in 8 is the one I'm after.
    Thanks for showing me what I need to look for.